BBC TV coverage happening this year?

MassiveGypsum

12 hours ago, dingbat2 said:

I hadn't really got into their music until lockdown but these guys are great and their performance at the park was amazing. Shame I didn't realise that until listening to them during lockdown but you must all watch Mercury Rev at the Park on iplayer, it must have been amazing for anyone who was there. I certainly would have been had I known awesome they are. Please enjoy! If you havent listened to them before and you bands like flaming lips then you will love Mercury Rev. On BBC iplayer at the moment

I've only ever been a very casual fan of these but their set at Blue Dot in 2016 absolutely blew me away.

2 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Yes I'm still fully on board team resale but I do think it will be very hard to get them this year so having similar thoughts myself. Last time I went I did not think it could be nearly half a decade before I went again (and that assumes we get tickets for 2023!!)

I bought tickets to Primavera as I just desperately needed something to look forward to. I've been thinking I can't justify Glasto the same month so was thinking maybe time to sack off the resale. But as soon as I start reading this stuff or hearing people talk about it I know I'll have to at least try... going to be hard though.

Not expecting a fun surprise like we had for Libertines in 2015.

More likely to get the feeling of seeing Kaiser Chiefs's banner getting unveiled on the Other Stage at 12noon Friday 2014.

That 2014 slot was supposed to be Lorde wasn't it, but in the end she couldn't get to the fest.