Download pilot - solo campers?

Stringebean

This is going to be my first Download and my first time going to a festival solo. Anybody else going alone and fancy camping together or grabbing a beer one day? I'll be heading up there for 2pm on Friday, got to make the most of it! 

Edited by Stringebean

On 6/4/2021 at 5:57 PM, JimMacVeigh said:

Hey guys. 
Long time reader, been following this site for years! 
Anyway, Download...coming up from Romford. Meeting some friends there too. Both of you, and anyone else, you’re welcome to join. 

That would be awesome, thanks! I'm also a long time lurker on the Glastonbury forum mostly. Any plans on which campsite you're thinking of? 

31 minutes ago, Stringebean said:

That would be awesome, thanks! I'm also a long time lurker on the Glastonbury forum mostly. Any plans on which campsite you're thinking of? 

I’ve no idea yet. Probably blue or green. I can’t think off the top of my head right now, but I think those are the two closest when you come in?