eFestivals Euro 2020 Fantasy Football League

squirrelarmy

10 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Unfortunately in the match predictor I put Italy to score first, think an OG has classed it as Turkey tho

Surely it has to count as Italy scoring first. I was doing well with predictions until they got the third

5 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Surely it has to count as Italy scoring first. I was doing well with predictions until they got the third

It doesn’t says Turkey and Demiral which is really confusing. Think OG should be an option. At least I got the Italy win. 
really didn’t expect Turkey to be so defensive and poor, dark horse tag out the window now.

3 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

The app is under heavy load at the moment. I’ll post daily league screenshots at the end of each days play once the app catches up. 

Ooo very good, had a good day today I think

Boom Xhaka Laca forever (well it’ll have to change for next season if Xhaka leaves but still)

Edited by Gerard the Fab

Not sure I'm cut out for management. Feeling fairly devastated to be bottom on 0 - despite only having fielded my reserve keeper who I picked with other matches in mind.

Will have to see if transferring Immobile out on the basis of other strikers having (allegedly) weaker opposition lined up pays off. Though on the whole is a win, as also shipped the apparently popular Chiesa out due to the ambiguity of his starting place.

I think a lot of managers (generally) have picked KDB too.

Edited by Homer

Top 3 for both, got 1-1 for Wales yesterday with Embolo to score first so buzzing with that

Left Hradecky on my bench so missed out on an extra 7 points but all in all very happy eith my self 

The big-hitters def did the damage so far. All my points (bar appearances and midfield clean sheets) were by me predicting that Ronaldo and Lukaku would score goals, and Spain wouldn't concede.

My challenge for the top of the table was thwarted by my gamble that Holland and Denmark wouldn't concede in what looked to be fairly easy games for them.