eFestivals Euro 2020 Fantasy Football League

squirrelarmy

2 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

That’s very true actually, the squad is definitely top 5 at the tournament but yh a more expansive style of play or positive manager would certainly be good. Hopefully we get one before 2022

Part of me wants to see England be beaten by Scotland. Southgate would be out of the job before the end of the week. 

I got bored this morning and decided to simulate the whole tournament game by game on FootySimulator.com

this is what came out of it:

think Italy won’t beat France and Spain and won’t beat Portugal but it’s definitely feasible

England out on pens btw as well, heard we ran out of attackers after 2 so Mings had to take one

5ED14D23-2667-4940-8E57-7E50E2AA9529.png

53 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

think Italy won’t beat France and Spain and won’t beat Portugal but it’s definitely feasible

Have you seen the latest about the Spanish team? All in quarantine due to a positive Covid test. U21s having to cover their upcoming friendly. Will be touch and go if they will be able to compete in their first match on Monday 

Edited by squirrelarmy

59 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Have you seen the latest about the Spanish team? All in quarantine due to a positive Covid test. U21s having to cover their upcoming friendly. Will be touch and go if they will be able to compete in their first match on Monday 

Yh exactly that’s why I don’t think they’ll do well, I already think they’ll finish behind Poland but now they could really be in trouble of not getting through at all

10 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I like to help … wether it’s Glastonbury or football … I very much doubt I’m winning it 🙂 

Oh ok thanks man, there’s a match predictor game on the same app, do people want to do that too?

10 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Oh ok thanks man, there’s a match predictor game on the same app, do people want to do that too?

I’ve done it and I’ve just set up a mini league for it. My effort is going to be spent on the main contest though. 

https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uefaeuro2020matchpredictor/groupjoin/3MKMI9RQT6

DEA11DD0-2E38-4D8A-B8CE-7F26DC20A143.thumb.jpeg.9e5ea8f7d1ae5f77d146f52baf526959.jpeg

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

I’ve done it and I’ve just set up a mini league for it. My effort is going to be spent on the main contest though. 

https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uefaeuro2020matchpredictor/groupjoin/3MKMI9RQT6

DEA11DD0-2E38-4D8A-B8CE-7F26DC20A143.thumb.jpeg.9e5ea8f7d1ae5f77d146f52baf526959.jpeg

I go all out on these things, so hopefully will be able to spread my time evenly across them

2 minutes ago, Homer said:

Starting to feel pleased I picked two keepers. Masterstroke.

Insinge in mine as was Beradi who got the “assist” for the first goal. Unfortunately in the match predictor I put Italy to score first, think an OG has classed it as Turkey tho

26 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Not any more. 

I’m now wondering how assists work for own goals. 

Last Itsly player to touch the ball I believe