Dreamland Summer Series

sisco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn the James concert has been moved. Not having much luck with their concerts getting rescheduled, both this and the Heritage live concerts have been moved to dates i can't make.

Got Dreamlands tickets for James & Frank Turner to make a weekend of it.

However, while googling who Frank's support will be found out Beans on Toast is supporting Frank Turner at this which is a small win as he would have been a clash for me at Victorious as headlining a stage. Sometimes, you have to take the small wins when they come along.

Fingers crossed James arena tour takes place later in the year or it will have been 3 gigs strike out.

40 minutes ago, Dales said:

Damn the James concert has been moved. Not having much luck with their concerts getting rescheduled, both this and the Heritage live concerts have been moved to dates i can't make.

However, while googling who Frank's support will be found out Beans on Toast is supporting Frank Turner at this which is a small win as he would have been a clash for me at Victorious as headlining a stage. Sometimes, you have to take the small wins when they come along.

Fingers crossed James arena tour takes place later in the year or it will have been 3 gigs strike out.

Panicked when I read the first bit of your post cos I thought it would mean Frank had moved too. Positive though, I'd been meaning to check who supports for Frank were and pretty pleased with that 

1 hour ago, Dales said:

What!! Really? Where did you find the support out?

5 minutes ago, Dales said:

Typical, cant seem to find it now. It was a site like songkick and it listed Beans on toast, Guise and Pet Needs as the support.

I checked Beans on Toast website and it confirms him.

https://beansontoastmusic.com/live-shows/

Yeah found it mate, Beans confirmed on his Twitter but nothing from Frank or Dreamland! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/16/2023 at 5:30 PM, stuie said:

Interesting - dreamland was struggling but seems the concerts are doing super well for them

I hope they can keep it up - and that Live Nation doesn't gut the park to turn it into a concert venue fully