2021 build up

zico martin

11 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’ve no idea … with my back as near to the car parks as possible 🙂 

If you enter the gate and turn left and left so you are sort of behind the gate - it will make sense when you get there - you can b a couple of hundred metres from your car max even if you arrive later.

There are always closer places available.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

If you enter the gate and turn left and left so you are sort of behind the gate - it will make sense when you get there - you can b a couple of hundred metres from your car max even if you arrive later.

There are always closer places available.

Will see how far I get … but usefull to know …. Thanks 🙏 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Will see how far I get … but usefull to know …. Thanks 🙏 

What time are you planning on getting there?

Normally loads arrive for car park opening at noon and start to queue - once gates open (often before 2pm) the queue moves pretty quick.

We were 100 meters ish from the front of it in 2019 and it took 10-15 mins once gates opened to be in.

We went straight on to the area near The Garden which is flat and got a pitch there without any problems just near the top of the hill.

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

What time are you planning on getting there?

Normally loads arrive for car park opening at noon and start to queue - once gates open (often before 2pm) the queue moves pretty quick.

We were 100 meters ish from the front of it in 2019 and it took 10-15 mins once gates opened to be in.

We went straight on to the area near The Garden which is flat and got a pitch there without any problems just near the top of the hill.

2ish …. Depends if my friend is ready to go 🙂 …. Or if I convince him to leave a bit earlier … it’s about 40 mins drive away … which is handy 🙂 

13 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

2ish …. Depends if my friend is ready to go 🙂 …. Or if I convince him to leave a bit earlier … it’s about 40 mins drive away … which is handy 🙂 

You will find room with ease I reckon - especially if you go in and do the left/left part I mentioned earlier.

Just hope your hat is waterproof.

The advice on arriving from @ShuMartwhich I screenshotted a few months back is the best advice I’ve ever received. Never has there been a better argument for accepting unsolicited advice from strangers on the Internet. 

We came in using this route and drove straight up to blue gate without hitting any traffic at all. Once we got there a steward allowed us to filter straight in to the queue of camper vans which was winding for miles the other direction along the road. That was still a fair bit of queueing to be done once on site to get onto our pitch start this saved us a lot of trouble with a baby on board. Baby Blutarsky woke up as soon as we arrived on site and if we had been on the road in queues she would have been much more difficult to look after. 

E918913F-FF6D-43FE-9DEA-659E8E59B763.jpeg