• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But Truck is an actual, proper festival. This is not. You're making the mistake of viewing this as an actual Download Festival. It isn't. It is a limited capacity tester event with the Download b

I'll be heading off from NE Scotland after work tomorrow to get myself well south for Friday.  Safe travels everyone and here's hoping we get a relatively dry weekend and the music is brilliant.  I ca

Personally don’t think football belongs at a festival. I’m shocked that it’s the first festival/live music event in over a year and people are asking that to be shown and would willingly watch it over

Posted Images

HAPPY DOWNLOAD DAY, YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS! 

I slept like a log, have tested negative and text in to work pulling a sicky for today 😂

Aiming to leave Donny at 10am, meeting our mates from Selby at a services on the way and should be in that car park for a decent time! 

I’ll be wearing a Malevolence football top with GOOEY 25 on the back (or an Employed To Serve windbreaker if it’s raining) so come up, grab me and say hi if you spot me and we shall definitely beer. 

Have a fucking stunning weekend everyone; it’s been a long, long time coming. 

DOWNLOOOOOOAAAAAAD!!! 

• Upvote 2
53 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

HAPPY DOWNLOAD DAY, YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS! 

I slept like a log, have tested negative and text in to work pulling a sicky for today 😂

Aiming to leave Donny at 10am, meeting our mates from Selby at a services on the way and should be in that car park for a decent time! 

I’ll be wearing a Malevolence football top with GOOEY 25 on the back (or an Employed To Serve windbreaker if it’s raining) so come up, grab me and say hi if you spot me and we shall definitely beer. 

Have a fucking stunning weekend everyone; it’s been a long, long time coming. 

DOWNLOOOOOOAAAAAAD!!! 

If some old bugger in a Hellripper Scotland t shirt says hello, it’s me

10 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Seems insane to me that there’s an actual festival going ahead this weekend. Extremely jealous.

Hope you all have an ace time (and most importantly, that BFMV don’t play anything from their latest album).

The song they put out this morning is laughably cringe.