Download Fest Pilot

Dukey

25 minutes ago, DanMorgan said:

They haven’t said anything about can size, it’s just 24 cans on the FAQ on the website, and it doesn’t matter if it’s 1 crate of 24 or 6 packs of 4.

I’m also not entirely sure how they’re going to monitor this, I’ve got half my cans in one bag and half in other. 

HAPPY DOWNLOAD DAY, YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS! 

I slept like a log, have tested negative and text in to work pulling a sicky for today 😂

Aiming to leave Donny at 10am, meeting our mates from Selby at a services on the way and should be in that car park for a decent time! 

I’ll be wearing a Malevolence football top with GOOEY 25 on the back (or an Employed To Serve windbreaker if it’s raining) so come up, grab me and say hi if you spot me and we shall definitely beer. 

Have a fucking stunning weekend everyone; it’s been a long, long time coming. 

DOWNLOOOOOOAAAAAAD!!! 

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

HAPPY DOWNLOAD DAY, YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS! 

I slept like a log, have tested negative and text in to work pulling a sicky for today 😂

Aiming to leave Donny at 10am, meeting our mates from Selby at a services on the way and should be in that car park for a decent time! 

I’ll be wearing a Malevolence football top with GOOEY 25 on the back (or an Employed To Serve windbreaker if it’s raining) so come up, grab me and say hi if you spot me and we shall definitely beer. 

Have a fucking stunning weekend everyone; it’s been a long, long time coming. 

DOWNLOOOOOOAAAAAAD!!! 

If some old bugger in a Hellripper Scotland t shirt says hello, it’s me

10 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Seems insane to me that there’s an actual festival going ahead this weekend. Extremely jealous.

Hope you all have an ace time (and most importantly, that BFMV don’t play anything from their latest album).

The song they put out this morning is laughably cringe.

That was so good watching live music again. The two Franks were excellent and there’s bands I hadn’t really listened much to before, Bleed from Within who were class. Overall a well organised event in such a short space of time and everyone, including bands (apart from Ginger Wildheart,,,,childish prick) seemed to be having a ball

1 minute ago, Red Day said:

That was so good watching live music again. The two Franks were excellent and there’s bands I hadn’t really listened much to before, Bleed from Within who were class. Overall a well organised event in such a short space of time and everyone, including bands (apart from Ginger Wildheart,,,,childish prick) seemed to be having a ball

What happened here then?