Download Fest Pilot

Dukey

2 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Those that have already done the +1 option - does the link for the code come in a separate email to the booking confirmation? I'm sure it does, but I just want to check I'm not overlooking anything in the confirmation email like a tit.

Mine hasnt come through yet but it will be separate to the confirmation yeah. The confirmation says at the bottom "you will receive a text or email in the next 2 hours with your code" or something to that effect.

4 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Those that have already done the +1 option - does the link for the code come in a separate email to the booking confirmation? I'm sure it does, but I just want to check I'm not overlooking anything in the confirmation email like a tit.

Yes it did. Both email and text. Mine came around 2hrs after initial booking in the presale. Code was live for about 3hrs after that point, but they say to use it within 2hrs of receipt.

Make sure you're logged in with a different ticketmaster account when you use the code than the one used to book the initial ticket. It'll almost certainly get cancelled otherwise.

Edited by 6daviesdr

1 minute ago, KingPin said:

If nobody takes up the +1 I won't lose my ticket will I? My group all went for the +1 thinking it would be an instant sell out, but it's just not.

No, you'll be fine. It'll just go back into circulation after the code expires.

• Like 1

1. The +1 link will come through via text and email.

2. DO NOT book your +1 ticket with the same card you booked yours with, nor through the same TM account. Same billing address is fine, however. 

3. Parking is included in the ticket price. 

4. AS IF THIS IS REAL 😄 

11 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

Decided I'll sack off the football as this weekend will definitely be a million times more fun. I cannot wait

Yep, I've also made this decision haha

Absolutely buzzing to get smashed in a field again!  See you all there :) 

3 minutes ago, dip said:

Assume it'll be Reading's NME stage

35 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

How big does everyone think the 2nd stage/tent will be? Big enough for us all to get in even if the stages alternate?

I could be wrong but I think I read somewhere the big top tent is 10k capacity so it should be plenty