Download Fest Pilot

Dukey

28 minutes ago, pwalton89 said:

Is the +1 ticket code just a thing for the pre-sale do we think? In the unlikely case I get lucky tomorrow will I just be able to log in and buy 2 tickets the standard way.

Isn't the +1 to do with the fact they need to know people's details to send PCR tests etc. I may be horribly wrong on this but I assume that's what it's for?

I used different ticketmaster accounts but same billing address and card but just changed the name on the billing address. My tickets are fine 🙂 Think it's all to do with the accounts and names on the billing address with the cancellation as each ticket needs to be assigned to a different person due to it being a pilot and for testing etc. 

8 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

Think it clocks on that you don't have a DL 22 ticket when you log in, plus not really fair on those who have DL tickets so i'll wait till tomorrow!

My friend bought 4 tickets on his account originally for 2022 (or 2021 back then) and he gave a link to all of us for the pilot. So I had to use my own ticketmaster account. Guess if they're checking the only thing they can cross ref is the actual name.

Regardless, very refreshing of you to say you're willing to wait... respect! 🤜🤛

On 5/30/2021 at 12:30 AM, incident said:

Good luck with it, though - the philosophy I always take with things like this and Glastonbury tickets is "someone's going to get in, so I might as well make sure it's me" which generally works out well. Could always practice to get the clicks needed down to an art-form - just don't accidentally sign up for Reading in the process.

Didn't get a place. Pretty much like you said. 

Logged on, nothing showing, refreshed, all gone. 

Ah well. Like I said, not really my music anyway. Still wanted to go though

8 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

Didn't get a place. Pretty much like you said. 

Logged on, nothing showing, refreshed, all gone. 

Ah well. Like I said, not really my music anyway. Still wanted to go though

That's a shame. Apparently there were only about 40 places, so I suspect they could have filled them 3+ times over.

6 hours ago, Adamon said:

Any solo groups for this? I know it's small so chances are slim but i'm facing the prospect of going alone if i can get a ticket tomorrow and i'm gonna go for it regardless because i need a festival in my life.

Yep, I'd be both going solo and a Download newbie if I'm successful tomorrow

When are the stage times announced?

8 hours ago, Adamon said:

Any solo groups for this? I know it's small so chances are slim but i'm facing the prospect of going alone if i can get a ticket tomorrow and i'm gonna go for it regardless because i need a festival in my life.

Been regular Download by myself a few times but this will be the first time camping alone.

11 hours ago, Stringebean said:

Yep, I'd be both going solo and a Download newbie if I'm successful tomorrow

9 hours ago, dannymichaels said:

When are the stage times announced?

Been regular Download by myself a few times but this will be the first time camping alone.

Lets meet up and watch a band if we're successful! I've done Glastonbury solo a few times but not really alone since i joined one of the solo groups. Good luck today!

8 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

I’ve got a +1 ticket confirmed. I’ve got the email.

The page defaulted to single ticket. You needed to remove the single ticket and then add single + invite code. That's how it was for me anyway. Wouldn't let me click +1 until i'd done that.