Download Fest Pilot

Dukey

5 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

We've used different Ticketmaster accounts - one is mine & the other is my girlfriend's but hers has been cancelled & mine hasn't.

No explanation given yet & Twitter just directing me to a useless online form.

Did you definitely use different payment cards as well? That's about the only other clause in the t&cs that should cause cancellation.

20 minutes ago, 6daviesdr said:

Did you definitely use different payment cards as well? That's about the only other clause in the t&cs that should cause cancellation.

Definitely different payment cards - just double checked and the 2 cards have been charged separately. 

3 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Definitely different payment cards - just double checked and the 2 cards have been charged separately. 

That's baffling and ridiculous. Sorry to hear 😔 Have you managed to rebook with a +1 code or something? Presale allocations are still live, so should still be tickets about.

Edited by 6daviesdr
  • Upvote 1

Just now, 6daviesdr said:

That's baffling and ridiculous. Have you managed to rebook with a +1 code or something? Presale allocations are still live, so should be plenty of tickets floating around.

I can no longer get the links to work - not sure if my IP is now blocked or something? It just takes me to the holding page.

Just now, FakeEmpire said:

I can no longer get the links to work - not sure if my IP is now blocked or something? It just takes me to the holding page.

Very odd. Our presale link still works and I used it twice earlier. Maybe try opening it in an incognito window of chrome?

6 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Mine stopped working dead on 1pm and I had to use another that the TM twitter account sent me

So I'm hoping for general sale, only problem for me is I work in a cleanroom which means no phone, no internet access etc. My pal was going to send the +1 to a different email address of hers and book it all for me so how do you think we can avoid all this mess?

Two tickets booked using two different email addresses, two different TM accounts, two different home addresses and two different bank cards?

Edited by nowyouregideon

7 minutes ago, nowyouregideon said:

So I'm hoping for general sale, only problem for me is I work in a cleanroom which means no phone, no internet access etc. My pal was going to send the +1 to a different email address of hers and book it all for me so how do you think we can avoid all this mess?

Two tickets booked using two different email addresses, two different TM accounts, two different home addresses and two different bank cards?

Yep, exactly as you've suggested - no crossover of details to be on the safe side.

Yes and no.

im assuming a lot of people have either other plans for that weekend, or don’t feel comfortable with it (or any other number of reasons, tbh).

factor in the number of people that may have taken a refund rather than carry over the tickets for the 2nd year running. Plus the line up may not appeal to all.

that said, I was expecting them to all go in 5mins this morning. 

I also noticed it wasn't given as much coverage as I expected it to be given. Considering this is really the pilot festival that will decide whether all other festivals go ahead this summer - kind of a big deal.

I really did expect it to go straight away but now thinking about all the reasons why people can't go is understandable. Anything from the euros being on to holidays already being booked.

Thank you to everyone here talking about tickets being CANCELLED. 

Bought two download 22 tickets on Saturday, assumed I'd be able to buy two pilot tickets yesterday using the same account BOY WAS I WRONG. 

Quickly scrambled and a friend sent me another link... Opened it in private, accessed from my partner's Ticketmaster, used a different card and a completely different billing address and telephone. 

All this for to end the weekend with either Frank Turner of BFMV 😂😂

SO... We're expecting special guests aren't we? Idles? BMTH? Architects? 👀

12 minutes ago, Hawky said:

Thank you to everyone here talking about tickets being CANCELLED. 

Bought two download 22 tickets on Saturday, assumed I'd be able to buy two pilot tickets yesterday using the same account BOY WAS I WRONG. 

Quickly scrambled and a friend sent me another link... Opened it in private, accessed from my partner's Ticketmaster, used a different card and a completely different billing address and telephone. 

All this for to end the weekend with either Frank Turner of BFMV 😂😂

SO... We're expecting special guests aren't we? Idles? BMTH? Architects? 👀

Nah, I’m not expecting any special guests at all. The lineup is final, IMO. 

17 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

We might see things like Simon Neil popping up with While She Sleeps or Joe Talbot with Frank Carter but I don't think there's any room/need for special guests sets.

I'll take Joe with Frank. 

49 minutes ago, Galactus said:

I also noticed it wasn't given as much coverage as I expected it to be given. Considering this is really the pilot festival that will decide whether all other festivals go ahead this summer - kind of a big deal.

I really did expect it to go straight away but now thinking about all the reasons why people can't go is understandable. Anything from the euros being on to holidays already being booked.

Just hope I get some on Thursday!