Download Fest Pilot

Dukey

2 minutes ago, Galactus said:

So what's stopping people from sharing this link? How can they prove who's a 2022 holder and who isn't?

Nothing. Unless there is something clever going on in the background, that only lets you buy a ticket if you already have a DL22 ticket associated to the ticketmaster account you're logged in with. Sounds a touch farfetched to me.

Edited by 6daviesdr

8 minutes ago, dannymichaels said:

So I've received the link to the presale... What now, do we just wait until the timer is at 0 or are we getting a code?

That is the link mate. There's no code.

Edited by Galactus

Just now, Deviceing said:

I joined the waiting room, got through, pressed 'take me to my tickets' and then got stuck there

Yeah, the same happened to me but it was more hope/trying my luck because I haven't actually got a Download 2022 ticket which makes me think it might be something to do with that. 

3 minutes ago, Deviceing said:

image.thumb.png.692d0a4300dce4586bb23ae10d115d7f.png

How do I actually buy, I don't see anything to press?

The first generic thing to try any time you get stuck like that is a different browser, and if that doesn't make a difference then a private window.

Suspect that one of those will solve it - if they've done something weird on their web site or used cookies badly then it's quite possible it trips some people up.

Just now, incident said:

The first generic thing to try any time you get stuck like that is a different browser, and if that doesn't make a difference then a private window.

Suspect that one of those will solve it - if they've done something weird on their web site or used cookies badly then it's quite possible it trips some people up.

Used different devices & different browsers, no dice. It's now re-loaded the page, showed me behind 7 people in the queue, then done the same loading wheel. Got to love TM

1 minute ago, emilyboris said:

Used different devices & different browsers, no dice. It's now re-loaded the page, showed me behind 7 people in the queue, then done the same loading wheel. Got to love TM

Wonderful - in that case I have to assume that they've done something really stupid.

6 minutes ago, scrubbertheman said:

Thinking about it, I don't think Ticket master would have my mobile number. 

How are they planning to text me then? 

The confirmation email said the codes will be sent via text and email, so I wouldn't worry about it.

• Upvote 1