Download Fest Pilot

Dukey

1 hour ago, iistroudley said:

Do people think there will be anything on after the headliners, doghouse etc or just once the music's done that's it? 

Really hope something will happen in the second stage after bands. With no clashes it gives them time to set something up whilst the headliner is on!

9 minutes ago, williamxturner said:

Really hope something will happen in the second stage after bands. With no clashes it gives them time to set something up whilst the headliner is on!

It's what I assumed (with some wishful thinking and logistical common sense, due to the site map layout), but has it been confirmed there will be no clashes between the two stages?

Edited by 6daviesdr

1 hour ago, 6daviesdr said:

It's what I assumed (with some wishful thinking and logistical common sense, due to the site map layout), but has it been confirmed there will be no clashes between the two stages?

Don't think it's confirmed but someone has done a set time prediction on clashfinder and it looks like there are no clashes

1 hour ago, Reece1617 said:

Andy confirmed in the interview he did with Kerrang! the other day that there will be no clashes between the 2 stages. Also the Clashfinder I set up is purely nonsense at this stage so pay no attention to it. 

Sick. Cheers

5 hours ago, Reece1617 said:

Andy confirmed in the interview he did with Kerrang! the other day that there will be no clashes between the 2 stages. Also the Clashfinder I set up is purely nonsense at this stage so pay no attention to it. 

Someone is taking note and wants an instant sell out.

46 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Someone is taking note and wants an instant sell out.

Can't blame him though, especially on such a small lineup. I think staggered main stages should be the norm anyway. God do I miss the few years of Sonisphere we had in the UK 😕

There’s more negativity in this thread than what I was expecting although it is mostly from Gazza who doesn’t seem to realise it’s literally a science experiment and not Download 2021.

I’m trying to arrange some personal things to see if I can go as I think it’s brilliant myself and anyone who does manage to get tickets is a lucky bastard.

11 hours ago, wro_lap said:

Man, the ticket day stress is REAL.

Not wrong.

My weekend has been mostly spent thinking about going and listening to the artists that are there. Trying to catch myself getting carried away as I've got just as much chance as anybody else.

I too, wouldn't mind being a lucky bastard 🤘

1 hour ago, Pr0paneNightm4re said:

Does anyone know what happens if you test positive prior to attending? Do you get to sell your ticket on or just take the L?

You provide them the proof of failed test and then you're eligible for a full refund. You cannot sell the ticket unfortunately as the purchaser is named on the order, and this has to match the person attending.

Edited by 6daviesdr
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Galactus said:

Not wrong.

My weekend has been mostly spent thinking about going and listening to the artists that are there. Trying to catch myself getting carried away as I've got just as much chance as anybody else.

I too, wouldn't mind being a lucky bastard 🤘

Man, me too. I’m constantly getting carried away. I don’t even have a 2022 ticket.

Good luck on T-day my friend.