Efestivals Euro football thread

Ryan1984

Aghhh

Good game and performance overall

but those penalty takers... why have 2 footballers who hadn't touched the ball the entire game? And poor Saka should never have been in the position. 

Pickford was the one I was worried  about but he did his job

6 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Aghhh

Good game and performance overall

but those penalty takers... why have 2 footballers who hadn't touched the ball the entire game? And poor Saka should never have been in the position. 

Pickford was the one I was worried  about but he did his job

Yeah Pickford has had good tournament.

24 minutes ago, HalfAnIdiot said:

They did a great job, beaten fairly. 

Well done Italy, watch out next year 🇮🇹😎

If you can’t win a Euros with 6/7 games at home including the final with like 80k England fans in there then I think Qatar World Cup is well beyond reach.

A lot of that is on Southgate imo , putting saka 5th is brutal and taking Henderson off who is most experienced so he isn’t hitting a. Pen is baffling 

18 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

If you can’t win a Euros with 6/7 games at home including the final with like 80k England fans in there then I think Qatar World Cup is well beyond reach.

A lot of that is on Southgate imo , putting saka 5th is brutal and taking Henderson off who is most experienced so he isn’t hitting a. Pen is baffling 

That is going to hurt Saka. Feel for him. It's done now tho, something to watch in the future.

England are on a journey, next year will be interesting.