Efestivals Euro football thread

Ryan1984

4 hours ago, mcshed said:

I completely agree that The National is a rag and an SNP mouthpiece but you do get that the cover is a joke. It's a silly image laughing at the Scots' Anyone But England attitude as much as anything else. It is was sporting rivalry should be, poking a bit of fun at each other. I know that for followers of the two big Glasgow teams that's a hard concept to get your head around but for normal people sporting rivalry isn't about life and death.

Credit to this England side they've deserved to get where they are and they are a much more likeable group of players than many in the past, I still hope they lose tomorrow. If they do I'll text my English mates and try and wind them up a bit, if England win those mates will do the same to me. All perfectly normal friendly behaviour and not that petty at all.

Nicely put 👍

9 hours ago, steviewevie said:

Hope Gareth tells him to shove it up his bum.

Some (Guardian, so take it with a pinch of salt…) rumours the team will follow the US women’s team’s lead and decline an invite from the country’s leader to celebrate if we win. Could be their strongest action yet?

Anyway, have a brilliant time and enjoy the match -  wherever you’re watching it. That atmosphere at Wembley is going to be incredible.

1 hour ago, Chapple12345 said:

Well the day many never thought would come has finally arrived,  enjoy every moment however you spend it and make the most of this special occasions. Just remember, it's coming home 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Bad news, Priti has declared football illegal and is sending it to an immigrant processing centre on Ascension Island.