Efestivals Euro football thread

Ryan1984

17 minutes ago, found home in 2009 said:

Result. Managed to get tickets for Sweden v Ukraine. No idea what team I'll be supporting, but wanted to get to a match whilst it was on my doorstep. Managed to get a pub next to stadium booked so we can watch England v Germany before it (also no idea which team I'll support in that either tbh). Looking forward to hopefully 2 good games for the neutral.

Jealous all the England fans going to watch your country v Germany. Pretty cool to get to a game as a neutral, but obviously a lot more exciting when your invested in the outcome. No idea how the England v Germany game will go, but looks like the winner has a pretty easy run to the final IMHO.

England game could go either way.

We CAN beat them, whether we will is another story… I choose to believe.

1 hour ago, gooner1990 said:

Saka wasn't even alive when we beat Germany 1-5 in 2001

Bellingham wasn't born until 2003....I'm starting to feel seriously old!

I bought my England shirt during France 98, it's older than several of the current squad 🤣

15 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

? It’s 1-1 ? Unless u have a time machine ? 

They put the score up as2-1when Spain scored I wasn't paying enough attention a my dinner was just arriving.  Spain have scored two goals anyhow.oved their first one and they've had some huge misses tonight Inferior torres missed a sitter. 

Edited by eFestivals

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

They put the score up as2-1when Spain scored I wasn't paying enough attention a my dinner was just arriving.  Spain have scored two goals anyhow.oved their first one and they've had some huge misses tonight Inferior torres missed a sitter. 

Fair … didn’t spot that 🙂 

On 6/24/2021 at 8:09 PM, Hugh Jass said:

They said that a while back, whether they honour it is another story.

I’m expecting another free for all.

You may want to check your e-mails. We just got out tix to the final back. My mate said he got priority due to ours being cancelled before.