Efestivals Euro football thread

Ryan1984

8 minutes ago, SheffJeff said:

How much are they out of interest?  In the waiting room but wanna check with a couple of friends if they can make it while I wait.  Will no doubt be sold out by the time I get in but I've got to try.

Cat 3 was 50 euros for me.

5 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

all gone (unless I should be looking elsewhere than the official UEFA site)

I've been sat in a waiting room for about 20 minutes but thinking they must've all gone by now.  At 1 a message came up saying Portal will be open again at 2pm which made me think they were releasing them then.

1 minute ago, Padgey said:

I've been sat in a waiting room for about 20 minutes but thinking they must've all gone by now.  At 1 a message came up saying Portal will be open again at 2pm which made me think they were releasing them then.

Pretty sure the portal is on CET, so when it says 2pm they mean 1pm our time...

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Imagine seeing...

People ahead of you in the queue - 135,001.

I think Ticketmaster use this system now. Also seen it at theatre shows. Even if you get to the end, you often get the hilarious ‘Not enough tickets to fulfil your request’ after adding tickets to your basket.

5 minutes ago, Fishman said:

Yeah - all gone.

Glastonbury, please don't ever sell tickets using this waiting room bollocks. 

Terrible system these Euro tickets, I have not once got through to the actual tickets on my laptop which is connected to the WIFI, my phone has got onto it but I disable the WIFI.

The whole system has been a complete joke.

Yesterday tickets went back on sale to those who had previously had tickets returned, however everyone could also buy an extra three tickets.

So of course by the time I get through all the cheaper tickets had been snapped up leaving just the expensive ones even though I'd paid for (and then had refunded one) one nearly two years ago.

Just been speaking to someone at work who now also has a ticket for tomorrow despite never going to England games, his mate got through on the priority list link, then just transferred the ticket into his name afterwards. 

Ridiculous.