Efestivals Euro football thread

Ryan1984

8 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

A few barbecues scuppered here in Cheltenham - it's been absolutely pissing down for the last 3 hours!

Love Cheltenham, even when its pissing down there. Enjoy the BBQ if there is one left. Here last few weeks always more than 30 degrees with no rain (after a really cold spring), but would always prefer Cheltenham instead. Had many great days there, even watched Cheltenham against Forest Green - one of the most enjoyable places I have been to. And also I miss those great pubs there, Brewdog is a bit expensive in Austria, you could get 3 bottles Austrian beer for one bottle Brewdog but as England wins the Euros it should be worth it.

8 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

1-1 after 90 minutes, England 2-1 or 3-1 after extra time.

Yeah, you might be right with extra time. A question on our tv the Austrian correspondent asked if pubs have their closing time with extra time, but she (living in London) believes not. Anyway I hope that it will not get to extra time because a) I will be too drunk then and b) it will be midnight here and i have to work tomorrow.