Efestivals Euro football thread

Ryan1984

32 minutes ago, SheffJeff said:

Even Nicolas backing the boys!

My sister in law has been on the sauce, just accidentally a posted  reply on this tweet, something about loving it and her other half making a roast dinner - pork 

IMG-20210711-WA0001.thumb.jpg.574d658000a2998dc18f71485d3fbaf1.jpg

Edited by oneeye
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Punksnotdead said:

Anyone started drinking yet?

Oh what a great day, having a few Brewdogs, some Slovenian Beer and a Burger. Some sympathies to Italy as we are living at the border to them in the triangle Austria-Italy-Slovenia, pre-corona  we travelled many times to Udinese watching Serie A there. But also sympathies to England, one of my aunts was from Cheltenham with still some relatives in Wigan (her son) nowadays and always a highlight of the year going there watching some games. So, may the better win (hopefully England), but at least its not Germany.

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Where is that swarm of flying ants when you need them.

They were repulsed by a plague of utter tools with no tickets who’ve had a bag of ten stellas since 11am and are currently, willingly sticking flares up their own arseholes. I expect. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Hope you do better than the efest meet attempts … not the same adrenaline for those I’m sure 🙂 

Haha, fair call. I’ve only ever been able to talk with you and I wasn’t at peak performance then either. One day. 

29 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Kind of worried what happens after game if england lose. Everything's been whipped up into such a frenzy.

Anyway, come on England, I guess...

They're sore losers, but they're sore winners as well. I'm expecting violence & destruction regardless of the score, so we might as well win.