Efestivals Euro football thread

Ryan1984

6 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

On that point, why isn’t it tonight?

Surely UEFA could have planned the tournament with a Saturday night final rather than a Sunday?

All UEFA/FIFA International finals tend to be Sundays. I think that's been the case for some time. Maybe it gives an extra rest day? Probably done so for commercial reasons though

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers

30 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

All UEFA/FIFA International finals tend to be Sundays. I think that's been the case for some time. Maybe it gives an extra rest day? Probably done so for commercial reasons though

There are a few reasons, semis are always Tues/Weds, so if England went to ET like they did on Weds making them play again 72 hours later is a little unfair.

World Cups have third place matches, so it’s always 3rd place on Sat. Final on Sun.

4 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Trying to get one for my brother...how many you after? I could try for two if you are just after one ticket.

Just the one, but probably best not to complicate it - I suspect it's going to be easier to get singles than pairs anyway, and I wouldn't want you (him) to miss out on my account. At this point I'm comfortable with the knowledge that I'm going to watch at home and if that does change then it's a bonus.

1 minute ago, incident said:

Just the one, but probably best not to complicate it - I suspect it's going to be easier to get singles than pairs anyway, and I wouldn't want you (him) to miss out on my account. At this point I'm comfortable with the knowledge that I'm going to watch at home and if that does change then it's a bonus.

ok mate no worries

3 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Is anyone not getting the capcha to load? 

Got past that, I'm currently on ~15% in the progress bar. At the speed it's going can't imagine it's going to reach the end within half an hour and so I figure everything will be gone by the time I see a page.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Seen a few people saying the site did the usual trick of resetting the queue bang on 2pm.

It did - it was about 12:57 by my clock, asked for a new captcha and then the queue went to zero.

Now at ~20% for me.

Edited by incident