Efestivals Euro football thread

Ryan1984

19 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

There were over 2,000 tickets left unsold for last night!

Im glad to be honest, hopefully (although it def won’t) it will show UEFA that their ticket pricing is astronomically high and that prices are out of reach for a lot of fans, especially after their whole moral high ground stance on the money grabbing super league debacle. They won’t take a blind bit of notice though at the underlying hypocrisy 

Edited by tigger123

Last night looked quality. A shame that it wasn't full but I'm not surprised based on the cost of a ticket - you wont find too many neutrals stumping up that sort of cash.

I managed to get a ticket for tonight which was amazing...until I did my COVID test. You can guess the rest. Gutted doesn't cover it! 

7 minutes ago, EssexIndie said:

Last night looked quality. A shame that it wasn't full but I'm not surprised based on the cost of a ticket - you wont find too many neutrals stumping up that sort of cash.

I managed to get a ticket for tonight which was amazing...until I did my COVID test. You can guess the rest. Gutted doesn't cover it! 

Shit, really sorry to hear that, that's really bad timing. Fingers crossed you don't get any symptoms

32 minutes ago, EssexIndie said:

Urgh no.

My mate tested positive for COVID yesterday too and is in bed with it....sadly he's not coming to the final anymore. 😞

1 hour ago, gooner1990 said:

Urgh no.

My mate tested positive for COVID yesterday too and is in bed with it....sadly he's not coming to the final anymore. 😞

My daughter was off nursery with a high temperature and a cough earlier in the week.... nervous does not come close! Luckily she tested negative and I did another this morning just to be sure.

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

My daughter was off nursery with a high temperature and a cough earlier in the week.... nervous does not come close! Luckily she tested negative and I did another this morning just to be sure.

I had my 2nd jab this morning....hopefully when I do my test on Saturday for Sunday's game it doesn't come back positive....if it does and England aren't in it the blow will be slightly softened!

1 minute ago, Homer said:

Anyone had a beer yet? I drank all day at Wimbledon yesterday and that spilled over into watching the football at my mate's. Feel alright now but don't massively fancy it. Go the pub booked later though!

I'm driving to the pub as I have to go into the office tomorrow (alarm set for 6.45am) and don't trust myself not to get out of the control win or lose. 

6 minutes ago, Homer said:

Anyone had a beer yet? I drank all day at Wimbledon yesterday and that spilled over into watching the football at my mate's. Feel alright now but don't massively fancy it. Go the pub booked later though!

On it once work done and dog walked - eta @ beer fridge 17:00; c'mon England!

World Cup Vindaloo 2018 - YouTube