Live at Worthy Farm poll

maelzoid

Live at Worthy Farm Poll  

126 members have voted

1. 1. What was your favourite musical performance from Live at Worthy Farm?

• Wolf Alice
    • Michael Kiwanuka
    • George Ezra
    • IDLES
    • Haim
    • Coldplay
    • Damon Albarn
    • Jorja Smith
    • The Smile
    • Kano
    • Honey Dijon

Haim for me, but enjoyed Michael Kiwanuka and a bit sad to see he's got 0 votes.

Watched on Sunday night so didn't stay up for Honey Dijon and turned Kano off half way through. He really wasn't great for trying to wind down for bed, but liked his brass band at the start and some of the bass lines. If I'd watched that on a Saturday night he might of won me over even though grime is a genre I'm not really a fan of.

following Kalifire's lead in ranking of best to worst

Haim
Michael Kiwanuka
Jorja Smith (liked her a lot more than I expected, her backing band are really good!)
IDLES (they had the coolest set, prob would have enjoyed them more if I was less hungover)
Damon Albarn
The Smile
Wolf Alice
George Ezra

Coldplay (boring music, but great staging)

didn't watch all of as was too late
Honey Dijon
Kano (not a genre I really like, but think he would have won me over if it was earlier in the evening)

Edited by found home in 2009

For me all were ace, though some were more ace than others. I didn't really connect with Damon, The Smile, Kano or IDLES; must be getting old.

Coldplay was the only musical performance that got to me in places, bottom lip wibbled, stirring up past memories of watching them with my daughter in 2011, Sunday afternoon drinking didn't help of course 😄

A big shout out to the Eavis clan and all the lovely workforce who made it all happen behind the scenes, a fantastic event 😘

Really hard for me to choose 

Jorja- a revelation to me. I quite like her poppy songs to listen to but live I thought her range and expression were fantastic 

Haim- just hit the spot for me right time right mood just a good fit for me at that time

coldplay- a great show. Shame about the music

smile- good but just the wrong vibe for me at that time 

idles- lm just too old

Damon- downer

ezra

have not seen Kano onwards yet

10 great performances plus George. This was tough to rank, not much between the acts at all for me. Impressed with the whole shebang. So  in order of liked most to liked least:

Wolf Alice - simply wonderful 

Michael Kiwanuka - smooth vibes

IDLES - I loved the energy, lot of ‘what the fuck is this shit’ from the cheap seats mind.

Jorja Smith - got me in the feels 

Kano - epic staging, loved the creativity 

Honey Dijon - helped I was steaming by this point, but what a party 🙂

The Smile - really enjoyed, but lack of familiarity with the music cost them a higher placing 

Coldplay - ultimate showmen, I’d always see their shows, but not often listen outside of that

Haim - slow start but really started to appreciate them in the last third of their set

Damon Albarn - see Haim

The Crack Fox - freaky

George Ezra - equal parts boring music and fucking weird performance

I smell a hurt/heal