NOS Alive 2022

2 minutes ago, Ovechkin said:

I have a 4-day ticket im not going to use . I got the physical ticket mailed to me yesterday.

Dunno how serious they´re about matching name and ID and if the pdf ticket work instead (with the excuse "my physical ticket didnt arrive".

Im giving it away for free if anyone wanna try their luck. I can mail the pdf to you. 

Hey mate! I can send you some money if you want - I’ve been looking for a 4-day ticket for some time now 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 10:41 PM, gfa said:

How much are pints anyone know? doing Kalorama in september and just want to budget a bit. a tag when people are on site and know would be magnificient!!

5Euro 0.5L (plus 1euro extra for your cup). 3Euro .25l from the bar/circulating beer minions. Usual selection of wine/sangria/liquor. Most importantly, no queues at the bar......yet.

23 minutes ago, Miloliquorice said:

5Euro 0.5L (plus 1euro extra for your cup). 3Euro .25l from the bar/circulating beer minions. Usual selection of wine/sangria/liquor. Most importantly, no queues at the bar......yet.

Can you pay in cash at the festival?

1 hour ago, Miloliquorice said:

Beer minions haha. do they do wine by the bottle

I was expecting a bit cheaper honestly! maybe i'm just naive, not done a iberian fest yet

6 hours ago, gfa said:

I was expecting a bit cheaper honestly! maybe i'm just naive, not done a iberian fest yet

Well, Portugal is not the third world ahahaha but, so you can compare, 0,33cl in PS Barcelona costed 4,5 €. Here, tou get 0,5l for 5 €.

9 minutes ago, DDave said:

What were the Strokes like? Ropey I've heard. Seeing them tomorrow lol

In my opinion, they were not a disaster. They were not good, but not catastrophic, in my opinion. Casablancas voice was ok (drunk, it is true), too much talking however (many times not understandable), but a lot of hits (Reptilia, NYC Cops, were nice). 

Strokes were never great live. I would consider yesterday's show has acceptable.

11 minutes ago, MeMeMeM said:

In my opinion, they were not a disaster. They were not good, but not catastrophic, in my opinion. Casablancas voice was ok (drunk, it is true), too much talking however (many times not understandable), but a lot of hits (Reptilia, NYC Cops, were nice). 

Strokes were never great live. I would consider yesterday's show has acceptable.

I'll take that. Cheers

23 hours ago, gfa said:

Cash accepted. Wine by the plastic cup. Sangria/wine 0.4L 5Euro. Don't know how much the smaller versions are as I've never had one. Go hard or go home....etc etc.

27 minutes ago, Miloliquorice said:

Cash accepted. Wine by the plastic cup. Sangria/wine 0.4L 5Euro. Don't know how much the smaller versions are as I've never had one. Go hard or go home....etc etc.

Oh that wine is nice and cheap, looks like its going to be wine for me!!

toooooo hot, but i love the festival and city, one of my fav places

Phoebe Bridgers, St Vincent, Florence and Modest Mouse were the highlights for me 

never going to be 10 rows from the front for Phoebe Bridgers again! 

Metallica always do what they do and are enjoyable, 

Agree what was said about the Strokes above

Great prices, just so chilled, too hot not to be! 

Will probably go next year

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Any rumours on who's going to be playing in 2023? 

I noticed Bruce Springsteen has got a NOS shaped hole in his tour schedule. 
Arcade Fire are possible.
Slipknot or Rage Against the Machine might be the token Metal headliner.
And as a curveball, maybe Bjork?

1 hour ago, OKMess said:

Would love Bruce but can't see it happening . Reckon Arcade fire and Rage will happen 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OKMess said:

Bruce will play bst hyde park on the 6th and the 8th of july, so I can't see it happening...

• 1 month later...