NOS Alive 2022

1 hour ago, graceunderpressure said:

Can we expect any more names announced soon ? I am amazed nobody has been asking on social media ?

They shall announce the whole Fado and Comèdia stages as well as the remaining names of WTF clubbing, Heineken and Nos stages

9 hours ago, Eugenio said:

They shall announce the whole Fado and Comèdia stages as well as the remaining names of WTF clubbing, Heineken and Nos stages

Thanks for the reply . I reckon we have still about 12 to 16 names to add the Heineken and Nos stages over the 4 days . Hopefully we get something interesting 

Hobo Johnson and The Lovemakers e Moses Sumney  were erased from the line up  and  website, so it seems they were cancelled  without any announcment from Nos ALive.  What is happening with the festval communication?

Noticed that Moses Sumney was also erased from Bilbao BBK line up 

7 hours ago, Tigane said:

Hobo Johnson and The Lovemakers e Moses Sumney  were erased from the line up  and  website, so it seems they were cancelled  without any announcment from Nos ALive.  What is happening with the festval communication?

Yeah, Moses Sumney cancelled is tour. No newsletter from the festival (they are quick announcing new names, but not quick announcing drop outs). There is a note in their website. (https://nosalive.com/comunicado-cancelamento-moses-sumney/)

Hobo Johnson, didn't know (but I am not familiar with his music).

Edited by MeMeMeM
Link

8 hours ago, Tigane said:

Looking at timetable for 2018 and 2019 we still should be getting 3 more acts for Nos stage and at least 8 for Heineken stage. Hopefully something soon . From what I can remember Primal Scream , Grace Jones and Johnny Marr was only announced about a month before the date last time . Fingers crossed they can get some good acts in soon

18 hours ago, Tigane said:

Hobo Johnson cancelled his entire tour

9 hours ago, Eugenio said:

Palco comedia and palco coreto fully announced, as well as some acts on WTF clubbing and Heineken stages

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeQtV5_qoms

https://nosalive.com/en/new-confirmations-nos-alive-2022/

How many acts do you think is still to get announced for Heineken and NOS stage ???

Does anyone also received this mail?

We're writing to you regarding your order for Nos Alive '22 at Passeio Maritimo De Alges, Lisbon on 06.07.2022 - 09.07.2022.

Please note e-ticket(s) are no longer available for your order and physical ticket(s) will instead be posted out to you in due course.

Tickets are generally sent out around 2 weeks prior to the event date, you can track your order via our order tracker for specific updates.

Should you not receive your ticket before you are due to travel to event, please log in to your order online here https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice and click Request replacement tickets*.
This will enable you to collect replacement tickets on arrival at the box office on the day of the event. Please ensure you bring the following with you on the day:
- your booking reference number,
- the card used to make the booking,
- a form of ID with you on the day.

*if this button does not appear, please get in touch with our customer service team via the contact form at the bottom of the page.

Kind regards,
SEE Tickets

it been years since i went last, can someone remind of the train situation back from the festival, i only took taxis last time, that was easy enough, but are the trains free back, i see they run pretty much every 15 mins through the night

if not free is it possible to get a return ticket so you dont have to queue when leaving at a ticket station

cheers

On 6/15/2022 at 10:39 AM, pryce said:

it been years since i went last, can someone remind of the train situation back from the festival, i only took taxis last time, that was easy enough, but are the trains free back, i see they run pretty much every 15 mins through the night

if not free is it possible to get a return ticket so you dont have to queue when leaving at a ticket station

cheers

The train station to get the trains to the festival is Cais de Sodre, down by the water.  Trains are very regular (several per hour) out and back to the festival, which is c. 4 stops/10 minutes along this line at Alges.  Buy your multitrip train card (Viva Viagem) in the station at a kiosk or from a machine - try and do this early in the day (or even the day before) as the lines are long within a few hours of the gates opening.  You can load this up with more trips as required during your stay. 

I have a 4-day ticket im not going to use . I got the physical ticket mailed to me yesterday.

Dunno how serious they´re about matching name and ID and if the pdf ticket work instead (with the excuse "my physical ticket didnt arrive".

Im giving it away for free if anyone wanna try their luck. I can mail the pdf to you.