NOS Alive 2022

21 minutes ago, amfest12 said:

how it's going now in Portugal? are there concerts? also from abroad? still seems to me that there is low chance festivals will happen 😢

Concerts are allowed to happen. Some lower ones are taking place, but we also had some cancellations/postponements from Wolf Alice, BMTH, etc. (but I imagine that they cancelled the entire tour).

Comparing with many of the European countries, measures in Portugal are light. Bars/Clubs will reopen tomorrow. I believe that festivals will take place in Summer.

Edited by MeMeMeM
Word correction
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2022 at 12:51 AM, Amsy said:

Is anyone expecting anymore big names already announced for mad cool festival to be added to the lineup in at Nos?

Stormzy which is headliner in Mad Cool wasn't announced yet but Nos facebook page did upload by mistake lineup with his name on the third day and removed it. Placebo has another date in Portugal and the rest I thinks aren't available or too big to be non headliner act in Nos. would be nice if Jack White will replace Faith No More but don't think it will happen

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, graceunderpressure said:

Am I right to think only half the acts are announced yet ?? How similar do you think the line up will be to mad cool festival ?? 

NOS Stage 5 or 6 acts. Sagres Stage 6 or 7 acts. Nos Clubbing  8 acts.

You can see the gaps in this clashfinder. https://clashfinder.com/m/nos19/?user=0u9yfh.lm

1 hour ago, graceunderpressure said:

Am I right to think only half the acts are announced yet ?? How similar do you think the line up will be to mad cool festival ?? 

yes I believe around 6-8 names left for each stage as per previous years.

there will be of course less bands than Mad Cool but might be some more added to Nos, not sure if big ones beside Stormzy though.. too bad The Smile are playing in Lisbon on the 8th but not in the festival but they are doing the same in Madrid during Mad Cool 😄 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, this is the first year that I go to Nos Alive, and I’ve purchased the 4 days pass. I have a question regarding the festival admittance: can I leave and re-enter inside the festival ground on the same day?

And, regarding the payment service, is it cashless or by cash?

2 hours ago, Eugenio said:

Hello, this is the first year that I go to Nos Alive, and I’ve purchased the 4 days pass. I have a question regarding the festival admittance: can I leave and re-enter inside the festival ground on the same day?

And, regarding the payment service, is it cashless or by cash?

With a pass, normally, yes, no problem.

In the past, it was cash.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2022 at 1:49 AM, MeMeMeM said:

With a pass, normally, yes, no problem.

In the past, it was cash.

Thanks, now I have booked an Airbnb near the tower of Belèm, so once arrived to the airport I plan to take the metro. The issue is that the closest station is Cais do Sodrè, so I should take a taxi from there to arrive to the apartment; but is more convenient to go to Cais do Sodrè by metro and then take the cab or directly take the taxi at the airport and go to the apartment?

Edited by Eugenio

2 hours ago, Eugenio said:

Thanks, now I have booked an Airbnb near the tower of Belèm, so once arrived to the airport I plan to take the metro. The issue is that the closest station is Cais do Sodrè, so I should take a taxi from there to arrive to the apartment; but is more convenient to go to Cais do Sodrè by metro and then take the cab or directly take the taxi at the airport and go to the apartment?

If you want to save money, just take the metro (you need to change in Alameda, I believe) to Cais do Sodré. From there, you have train Cais do Sodré/Belém (just one one or two stops). There are also buses.

If you prefer to arrive faster and comfort, just take the taxi.

• Upvote 1

On 4/27/2022 at 9:01 PM, MeMeMeM said:

If you want to save money, just take the metro (you need to change in Alameda, I believe) to Cais do Sodré. From there, you have train Cais do Sodré/Belém (just one one or two stops). There are also buses.

If you prefer to arrive faster and comfort, just take the taxi.

How much is the fare of a taxi run from the airport to the Belèm area?

• 2 weeks later...