NOS Alive 2022

17 hours ago, Eugenio said:

In the MC thread they are talking about the last headliner for nos alive and the last ones for MC arguing that one of them should be a band usually touring with alt j, but I doubt that can be true

It can also be Arctic Monkeys. It's confirmed that they are recording their new album and they like to announce all of their Europe dates at once around January just like in 2018.

12 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Check Roskilde …

Looking at RATM's US tour, there's no shows planned between May 23rd and July 9th, though I feel like Roskilde (let alone this, which is later in the month) might be pushing it. But then I have seen the article in both the Roskilde section and the one linked above for the latest on that one.

• 2 months later...

Os Quatro e Meia announced, and  seems the festival itself leaked Stormzy for the third day, since he wasn't announced yet. However since i think he is an artist for main stage, i don't think it will be a good idea to put it in front of portuguese Metallica fans....

alive.jpg

Edited by Tigane

2 hours ago, Tigane said:

Os Quatro e Meia announced, and  seems the festival itself leaked Stormzy for the third day, since he wasn't announced yet. However since i think he is an artist for main stage, i don't think it will be a good idea to put it in front of portuguese Metallica fans....

alive.jpg

I think Royal Blood will sub for Metallica and Stormzy will headline the other stage

Do you think that Zara Larsson will perform in any day? Also maybe Maneskin in day 3.  Do you think that Sam Fender, Kacey Musgraves, Jack Harlow, Doja Cat, Celeste, Tones and I or Joy Crookes will appear in the lineup?

I think Stormzy will perform at the rolling loud and not Alive

Edited by manelrl

1 hour ago, manelrl said:

Do you think that Zara Larsson will perform in any day? Also maybe Maneskin in day 3.  Do you think that Sam Fender, Kacey Musgraves, Jack Harlow, Doja Cat, Celeste, Tones and I or Joy Crookes will appear in the lineup?

I think Stormzy will perform at the rolling loud and not Alive

It was The official page of Nos Alive that posted for some minutes the line up with Stormzy on the card, so he will be there.    

39 minutes ago, graceunderpressure said:

Wish they would announce a replacement for Faith No More . So many good bands touring not on the lineup . QOTSA would be a great replacement   . RHCP and Pearl Jam looks very doubtful with their schedule . Metallica look really out of place on the lineup at the minute

Strokes day looks stacked though. 

Edited by lighthouse

4th day is very weak for me, 2nd day also isn't great even with Stormzy that will probably be there so still hope for good additons. any of Reignwolf / Brutus / London Grammar from Mad Cool or Supergrass from BBK will be great. 1st and 3rd day might still worth the trip.

how it's going now in Portugal? are there concerts? also from abroad? still seems to me that there is low chance festivals will happen 😢