NOS Alive 2022

There is still almost a year to go until the festival and there is only one headliner left , so the festival should announce there for November the last headliner to sell at Christmas .
The possibilities I see are Muse or 21p both are in Mad Cool and NOS Alive has connections to Nos Alive.
Kendrick already read here on the forum that has its own schedule and should tour in 2023 , Billie and Taylor Swift do not know about their tours but I do not believe in Taylor .

222628652_10158191356141517_620838831958

4 hours ago, Eugenio said:

Probably the last headliner will be a joint announcement with mad cool (they have 3 headliners TBA). I doubt muse will play because otherwise they easily can be just announced as they were confirmed for mad cool over 1 month ago

Rock werchter is also missing their Sunday headliner

lineup overall is nice, not too many things but still 2-3 good names each day make me consider first visit in Portugal.

for profossianals:

do you think The Strokes and Fontains DC will clash? same for Metallica and Moses Sumny

and on the last day how long do you think Faith No More set will be?

not that happy they aren't headlining like in Mad Cool and other festivals and not really interested in Imagine Dragons and Da Weasel or TDCC..

Edited by amfest12

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 12:04 AM, Eugenio said:

Muse usually do not do multiple concerts in a row. If they have to play at nos alive they will have to do 3 concerts in 3 days, so it is almost impossible that they will be the last headliner. Look at their last tour: very rare that they play 2 days in a row, so 3 is just impossible

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulation_Theory_World_Tour

In days of yore they might've been more likely to do that. But yeah, it's not really their kind of style anymore. I don't see any back-to-backs on their 2022 bookings so far.