NOS Alive 2022

52 minutes ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

I noticed Muse are playing a second show in France on the 6th besides Mad Cool and don't do multiple concerts in a row this tour, so I guess they are out for NOS Alive.

Maybe Rock in Rio again in the same period as Mallorca Live?

I can't believe it, the days of Rock in Rio are already full.
If the RHCP doesn't go to NOS Alive I still believe in Muse.

1 hour ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

I noticed Muse are playing a second show in France on the 6th besides Mad Cool and don't do multiple concerts in a row this tour, so I guess they are out for NOS Alive.

Rock in Rio has the full card already.   I also  believe it will be difficult for them go to Alive at 7th.   Maybe another portuguese festival? or a year that they will miss Portugal.

Let s see what will happen

On 6/16/2021 at 9:34 PM, Hullabaloo92 said:

It's plausible they might make an exception due to proximity and not having as much of the faff required for their usual stadium tours. But it could only really be Saturday 9th if they're already doing a France show on the 6th.

I do know Imagine Dragons played before them at Rock in Rio in Rio in 2019, so it wouldn't be impossible to see such a dynamic, but we'll see. Long way to go yet.

1 hour ago, charlierc said:

It's plausible they might make an exception due to proximity and not having as much of the faff required for their usual stadium tours. But it could only really be Saturday 9th if they're already doing a France show on the 6th.

I do know Imagine Dragons played before them at Rock in Rio in Rio in 2019, so it wouldn't be impossible to see such a dynamic, but we'll see. Long way to go yet.

You are taliking about a much bigger festival (RIR), but regarding Nos Alive, with just Imagine Dragons, FNM, 2DCC and Da Weasel filling the Mainstage, it is impossible that Muse can headline Saturday

Edited by Eugenio

17 hours ago, Eugenio said:

You are taliking about a much bigger festival (RIR), but regarding Nos Alive, with just Imagine Dragons, FNM, 2DCC and Da Weasel filling the Mainstage, it is impossible that Muse can headline Saturday

Good point. Given Da Weasel are so prominent on the bill - above Faith No More, who are co-heads with Muse at Mad Cool - then that indicates they're coming to this thing as a huge deal right off the bat.

I'm waiting for Bilbao BBK to have a better perspective about what we can expect. 

Billie and The Strokes seemed to be replaced by Metallica and Imagine Dragons, respectively, but I don't know... There is still a possibility for them to play on Wednesday or Thursday.

On the other side, I think Fontaines DC are ruled out. I don't see the reason for Mad Cool to not announce them when they already have festival shows confirmed. The Strokes is a different situation, because they were only on NOS Alive.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, manelrl said:

Do you think Billie and Kendrick can still go?

Kendrick so far does not tour in 2022
Billie I don't know... she's not at any festival so far.

3 hours ago, joaommaia said:

I'm waiting for Bilbao BBK to have a better perspective about what we can expect. 

Billie and The Strokes seemed to be replaced by Metallica and Imagine Dragons, respectively, but I don't know... There is still a possibility for them to play on Wednesday or Thursday.

On the other side, I think Fontaines DC are ruled out. I don't see the reason for Mad Cool to not announce them when they already have festival shows confirmed. The Strokes is a different situation, because they were only on NOS Alive.

If the NOS Alive discarded Fontaines DC the Vodafone Paredes de Coura wants them very much.

10 hours ago, joaommaia said:

Really interested in where The Strokes will show up actually. 

On 6/25/2021 at 1:35 AM, Daniel Ferreira said:

Kendrick so far does not tour in 2022
Billie I don't know... she's not at any festival so far.

If the NOS Alive discarded Fontaines DC the Vodafone Paredes de Coura wants them very much.

Do you have info Kendrick isn’t touring in 2”2022?

• 4 weeks later...