Jump to content

Mad Cool Festival 2022


qz3
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 6/23/2021 at 4:18 PM, lukecork said:

The situation in 2022 with Volbeat is that they're still terrible beyond belief. 

Sorry for the off topic but to be fair, they are pretty good live, but sure they are like always around and their booking on european festivals seems a bit blank.

I was referring to the topic if they will play Graspop again in 2022 (booked for 2021, but friday headspot is impossible now) or return to Werchter (booked for 2020 and now Metallica is on the bill).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/26/2021 at 11:54 AM, Hullabaloo92 said:

Sorry for the off topic but to be fair, they are pretty good live, but sure they are like always around and their booking on european festivals seems a bit blank.

I was referring to the topic if they will play Graspop again in 2022 (booked for 2021, but friday headspot is impossible now) or return to Werchter (booked for 2020 and now Metallica is on the bill).

I know, I was only joking 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, qz3 said:

Do you think Mad Cool will add some 4-day tickets after the return window opens?

The way some people reacted to the artists lost and not rolled over and the new additons, there must be some 4 day tickets going to be returned to go on sale. However, I doubt they will be around for long as for others its a strong appealing line-up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Dales said:

The way some people reacted to the artists lost and not rolled over and the new additons, there must be some 4 day tickets going to be returned to go on sale. However, I doubt they will be around for long as for others its a strong appealing line-up.

Yeah I bet there will be quite a few new tickets avaiable due to returns. As strong as this line up is is lacking a lot of the original 2020 or 2021 headliners (Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, RHCP, Mumford & Sons, Cardi B) that are not likely to return. Especially for pop-fans, this line up has not much to offer. With additions of Metallica, Imagine Dragons and Muse Mad Cool has taken a very different direction and a lot of people will not have any interest in that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, qz3 said:

Do you think Mad Cool will add some 4-day tickets after the return window opens?

Yes there is a high chance that they will add some 4-day tickets. They even added more tickets one month before the festival in 2018 when they had their best line-up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lostinthedream said:

They will announce the 3 remaining headliners and 44 more Bands „as soon as possible“.  

Didn‘t they „have to“ announce the full line up before the original date due to Spanish COVID laws?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a lot of discussion regarding the remaining three headliners and I doubt it highly even though I would love it to happen it appears as though Justin Timberlake is rumoured to be doing a festival tour a promotional tour for his new record how would we feel if he was on the lineup and where would he fit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

There is a lot of discussion regarding the remaining three headliners and I doubt it highly even though I would love it to happen it appears as though Justin Timberlake is rumoured to be doing a festival tour a promotional tour for his new record how would we feel if he was on the lineup and where would he fit?

To say "Disappointed" would probably be understatement of the year. I understand its each to their own but............ not for me.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, iammcculloch said:

I don't know if this has been asked, but does anyone know how long it takes for the refund to come in?

Could do with that money

"Your money should be refunded in your card within 3 to 10 days since you receive the refund confirmation email"

From the official site's FAQs section.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, xxialac said:

When do we think we'll get news of the final 3 headliners?

Surely they've approached the bands by now...

They did some clumsy social media post at the weekend inviting people to slag them off for not finalising the line up, which gave the impression that it wasn't imminent.  Of course like a lot of things they do this backfired and because of the way they worded it, had people panicking that Metallica had pulled out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...