Mad Cool Festival 2022

qz3

28 minutes ago, bluenova said:

They apparently went only to Castilla in 2019 - Not sure where I read it, but there was some discussion about guessing if they'd do it again, and where to stay.

Metro is obviously a lot closer, but still a trek to the centre unfortunately.

In 2018 also was bus to Plaza de Colón

https://madcoolfestival.es/en/news/transports-mad-cool-2018

In this late flurry of information has anyone seen what time the wristband exchange and/or the gates open on Wednesday?  We're "picking up" and can do without a long queue in the sun so willing to go up early to beat the queues.

Good luck to everyone travelling. Had a smooth journey which was a relief after all the horror stories about airports. Plus found cider in skinny tins in local shops. Ladron De Manzanas, looks like inch’s. Can live in hope that they might have it a festival, warm beer is pants.

10 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Don't know about wristbands but the schedule on the app suggests gates open at 5pm, which is what I'd assume anyway tbf. 

Thanks. They just got back to me and confirmed you are right it’s gates at 5 and wrist band collection starts then. Hoping they open band collection early but at least have a time to work to.

I saw on the English-speaking Mad Cool group that someone said Courteeners were replacing Stormzy... so I messaged them on Facebook and they said:

"Stay tuned for info in our social networks!!"

I said "is that a yes?" and they've left me on read. Either their social media manager likes to play with people's emotions or there's potentially some new info.....

I’m personally not massive on Stormzy anyway, but it’s absolutely ridiculous for a festival to lose a huge headliner and not say anything about it and just slyly push deftones up to headliner spot? 

It’s honestly just insulting to customers at this point! 

Feel sorry for anyone who might have had a  day ticket for that day! 

• Upvote 1