Mad Cool Festival 2022

qz3

1 minute ago, WFD said:

Crossed posts - that "Mad Cool sunset" is in Madrid, not part of "Andalucia Big", entirely separate but same promoters

That makes so much more sense, would help if I could read! I was even more confused when I noticed RATM were the first headliner here. 

Might possibly sell my Leeds ticket if a trip to Malaga isn’t stupid money. Far better line up than Leeds for my tastes and better weather you’d assume too

50B3C5AA-53CE-4B4F-BD72-3CF5D71ABEC2.jpeg

I wish RATM and Biffy were part of the main festival which I have tix for instead of Twenty One Pilots and Imagine Dragons etc! I can't possibly go to both because of travel costs! (I live on the other side of the world).

Well, I guess you can't have it all... I really want to see RATM as I have no idea if they'll ever tour again.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Notorious J.O.E. said:

I wish RATM and Biffy were part of the main festival which I have tix for instead of Twenty One Pilots and Imagine Dragons etc! I can't possibly go to both because of travel costs! (I live on the other side of the world).

Well, I guess you can't have it all... I really want to see RATM as I have no idea if they'll ever tour again.  

If everything will be okay, RATM will tour next year in june / july, it is “confirmed”

37 minutes ago, Heartofzinc said:

I got an email last week saying I have a delivery coming from mad cool though I got a refund last year on my tickets! 🤨

Someone on Reddit has posted saying that they got a refund and they've still been sent wristbands!

And there was me thinking something was going right at Mad Cool.

1 hour ago, clasher said:

Was the last edition already cashless with the wristband system, or are we in for another party on day one? 😄

It doesn't mention it on the "tips" section of the Mad Cool English fans facebook page, so I suspect not.

On that page there are loads of people who got refunds AND wristbands.

Some said they've contacted Mad Cool about it, so I expect that news is just sinking in at Mad Cool towers, and they're collectively hiding under the stairs, rocking back and forth.

I expect Mad Cool will try and work out what went wrong and cancel them, but I bet lots of people sell them and we'll have disappointed punters being turned away on the day.

2 hours ago, bluenova said:

It doesn't mention it on the "tips" section of the Mad Cool English fans facebook page, so I suspect not.

On that page there are loads of people who got refunds AND wristbands.

Some said they've contacted Mad Cool about it, so I expect that news is just sinking in at Mad Cool towers, and they're collectively hiding under the stairs, rocking back and forth.

I expect Mad Cool will try and work out what went wrong and cancel them, but I bet lots of people sell them and we'll have disappointed punters being turned away on the day.

This doesn't bode well to avoid it becoming a bit of a mess.

15 minutes ago, Cactusgirl said:

I didn't cancel and haven't had tickets yet!! Did any of you who have had tickets book originally via FNAC??

I did - but I also bought some via Festicket and they all came together - they did say that it would take a while to send them all out, and I think last time some people only got them just before they left. I wouldn't worry too much yet, as they did say that you can pick them up at the festival if needed, and that's over two months away.

I'd suggest checking in to the MadCool area to see if the tickets work, but apparently all the people who got refunds can do that too. MadCool suggest contacting them if you have problems, which might help, but I expect they have bigger problems right now.

• Thanks 1