Mad Cool Festival 2022

qz3

2 hours ago, Matt86 said:

but why lol, why does she needs all this money ?? 🤣 Even if i like her, I don't think her voice is stronger than Celine Dion for example.. +, if it's a matter of success, I can see Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, etc.. way more popular than her, just on social medias  (instagram etc..)

So I don't get why everyone here thinks she's a Godess

Nice straw man argument, no one on here is saying she's a goddess, they're simply pointing out that Adele is a bigger act than Metallica in 2021 with a fee to match.

You argue like a child...

• Upvote 4

Comparing Adele, Katy Perry, Metallica on statistics, sounds like a game of Festival Top Trumps.

I play Adele on festival show fee's.

As, I write this I am realising that I am showing my age and younger members may not get the reference unless there is some modern updated app version 🙂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Trumps

Don't think Adele particularly likes playing live shows, or at least she didn't.  I get she's talented and can write a fair break up tune, but the thought of watching her live makes me shudder.  Would be on the same utter boredom sphere as coldplay surely.

Edited by Red Day

16 hours ago, Dales said:

Comparing Adele, Katy Perry, Metallica on statistics, sounds like a game of Festival Top Trumps.

I play Adele on festival show fee's.

As, I write this I am realising that I am showing my age and younger members may not get the reference unless there is some modern updated app version 🙂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Trumps

I spent £40 on an original pack of “fantasy top trumps” about 10 years ago 😂😂

• Like 1

My friend (who purchased our tix) said she’s managed it as follows below, hope it makes sense (I haven’t tried as she made our booking):

‘Need to go to MC website and click on MC Area top right corner- then need booking ref. Can change to English via flag at top or drop down at bottom in a later CNN page. When your tickets come up press middle and the “see” .’

Initially it was coming up full price for her too I think…

Edited by missnutmeg

8 hours ago, missnutmeg said:

My friend (who purchased our tix) said she’s managed it as follows below, hope it makes sense (I haven’t tried as she made our booking):

‘Need to go to MC website and click on MC Area top right corner- then need booking ref. Can change to English via flag at top or drop down at bottom in a later CNN page. When your tickets come up press middle and the “see” .’

Initially it was coming up full price for her too I think…

Thanks for the reply. Yeah that's what I've been doing and it's still coming up full price. Not sure it's a festicket problem or cause I bought VIP tix. 

• 1 month later...