Mad Cool Festival 2022

qz3

36 minutes ago, jonnytee1 said:

Yes, on the line up alone. The Marketing department has been comical, hilarious, frustrating and everything inbetween in recent years LOL 

Its fun though, a bit like a Spanish soap opera ..........................Eldorado

Agreed.

France had football flop Stephane Guivarc’h leading the front against Brazil in the world cup final…and yet they won.

16 hours ago, 49Lawson said:

Looks like they’ve deleted everything off their Instagram and are teasing a new social media campaign. Would imagine an announcement is due soon? 

2D308247-F043-4F5D-B30B-B67A1B645979.jpeg

Yeah that's SHM. They also have a song called Sun is Shining.

6 hours ago, WFD said:

Wonder if that means it won't be a full bill that day, and/or whether it will be largely dance acts?  If they are putting on an extra day purely because of the opportunity to get Swedish House Mafia, it doesn't seem much point booking rock and indie acts to go against/alongside them.

I'd be happy enough lol

6 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Yeah that's SHM. They also have a song called Sun is Shining.

I'd be happy enough lol

„Shine again“ has been their claim for the whole year. Nothing related to the artist of day 5.

Did they just remove those email templates from their website? Maybe someone didn‘t like the boss reference?

EDIT: Nevermind: https://madcoolfestival.es/en/day-off.php

Edited by Karlos12345

5 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Going from Springsteen to "Swedish House Mafia" is a tad depressing ain't it

Just a bit.

The posts did seem to point to Springsteen, so not good if you don't have him or he has not given the go ahead to do promo/tease.

If they do have Swedish House Mafia and they are the  headliner on an extra day, I wonder if its another day by the same promotors but not under the Madcool banner. There posts suggested it was a day 5 of Madcool but I wonder is it actually going to be a 4 day Madcool followed by a 1 day event.

Do SHM use Bose headphones or have a tie up with them and some one could not spell Bose when they made the tease posts?

TRNSMT in Scotland is held at Glasgow Green and there's been other gigs at the same location on the lead up and after the festival using the same stage etc.  MC seen to still be advertising as a Weds-Sat  festival and need to let people know what's happening soon to get travel and accommodation booked.

4 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

„Shine again“ has been their claim for the whole year. Nothing related to the artist of day 5.

Did they just remove those email templates from their website? Maybe someone didn‘t like the boss reference?

EDIT: Nevermind: https://madcoolfestival.es/en/day-off.php

Oh I see. Not followed it

Basically what we have learned from Mad Cool over the past years is that unless it’s on the poster - guessing what their Marketing team are on about is worthless

Infact even when names make the poster, the shoddy marketing has led to them NOT appearing.

The full line up will be here some enough

• Upvote 1

The 5th day is official now: https://madcoolfestival.es/en/faqs.php

"If you have purchased any type of ticket for Mad Cool 2022 before Wednesday Oct 20th 2021 at 10.59am, you have 50% discount when purchasing a ticket for Sunday July 10th 2022."

Does it mean we're getting an announcement today?

Edited by mln

1 minute ago, PintoMcGuinness said:

From their Twitter Account - Florence & QOTS added.

Still 2 Headliners dueImage

I have no idea who Nathy Peluso is, but considering the prices of gigs these days the €160 I paid for tickets back in 2019 is starting to look like an absolute bargain on paper 

13 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

I have no idea who Nathy Peluso is, but considering the prices of gigs these days the €160 I paid for tickets back in 2019 is starting to look like an absolute bargain on paper 

Completely agree. Happy to pay the €32 on the Sunday to see Sam Fender and Arlo Parks without knowing the last headliner as well.