Mad Cool Festival 2022

qz3

15 hours ago, Dales said:

I do hope so but not holding my breath. Do you know if she has been announced for any festivals?

The tour dates, the rumor of glastonbury, the 2019 lineup and the missing headliner in NOS Alive. Everything indicates that it is one of the missing headliners

Edited by Degu
  • Upvote 2

So now that RHCP have announced a global tour starting in June (presumably Europe) with US dates from sometime in July,  is it possible they could get re-added in the Saturday slot they were scheduled for ? Seems like a possibility that they couldn't re-announce it as they might want it to coincide with an album release ? No dates announced yet so I could be clutching at straws a bit here. If not, it will just be some stadium shows around the time I guess.

Hey Everyone,  I know it is highly likely (like 100%)  that tickets will go on resale before the festival, however, if anyone has tickets and their plans change for any reason I would buy them at face value. plus maybe a tad more for considering me.

I am sure I'll get some in a resale but thought id put it out here just in case 1)  they don't have one or 2) I miss it.

Ideally id be looking for 4 tickets but 3 would be fine also 

Take care and stay cool everyone  

Considering she's announced the rest of her Europe dates were announced a little while back , what reason would they have to hold off the Mad Cool show? I can understand holding off Glastonbury because she has a huge UK tour around the time also but I see nothing for Spain ? I guess unless they're planning to announce with alongside another artist who is delaying it?

10 minutes ago, Shini619 said:

Considering she's announced the rest of her Europe dates were announced a little while back , what reason would they have to hold off the Mad Cool show? I can understand holding off Glastonbury because she has a huge UK tour around the time also but I see nothing for Spain ? I guess unless they're planning to announce with alongside another artist who is delaying it?

I imagine given Billie's stock has skyrocketed since she was first booked in 2019, it was a case of announcing her tour first, and then festivals, or missing out on her entirely. 

32 minutes ago, tori1607 said:

have you guys booked hotels yet or waiting in case they announce a location change? 

We paid for our hotel in full upfront pre-pandemic to be fairly near the festival site and our hotel agreed to move the booking forward twice now, but if they did not we would have lost our money. So we may well have a hotel in the middle of nowhere and a long way from the festival if and when it gets moved and no doubt will have some pretty expensive cab fares back and forth to the festival site.

25 minutes ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

Another Glastonbury rumor were Queens of the Stone Age right? Could fill in the final spots at Mad Cool/NOS Alive I guess

i would be happy with that, only seen them twice. Once supporting the Foo's at Hyde Park and the other year when they played their own show at Finsbury Park.

Plus if they were added it will amusing to see the melt down of those who think they are going to Rock next year.

41 minutes ago, Red Day said:

Are we thinking it's definitely going to be a new site location next year.  We haven't booked accommodation yet based on the hint it might change site.  

The hints suggest its going to move but have not heard anything definative yet. I am sort of locked in as already paid in advance. 

Its hard to know where to start with booking accomadation without knowing where the site is going to be.

In terms of Headliners i originally had both Billie Eyelish and RHCP as pretty much nailed on for this.

With the line up as it is I can see Billie on 7th as the Top headliner and originally had RHCP on the 9th 

However with Muse and Metallica announced, I am now not sure on RHCP

Don't know what to say. If they have them, its dumb to hint and and blow it if they don't have permission and P*** them off.

If they don't have them its also dumb to hint and P*** ticket holders off when they announce some minor booking.

Lets hope they have them in the bag and everything is cleared to play games.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Dales said:

Don't know what to say. If they have them, its dumb to hint and and blow it if they don't have permission and P*** them off.

If they don't have them its also dumb to hint and P*** ticket holders off when they announce some minor booking.

Lets hope they have them in the bag and everything is cleared to play games.

They're playing England on the Friday and Scotland on the Saturday, would they really do Spain on the Thursday? 

48 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

They're playing England on the Friday and Scotland on the Saturday, would they really do Spain on the Thursday? 

Probably not but that's an odd thing for Madcool to post if they don't have them. As it certainly strongly hints they are playing and after the mess of the leaked poster before it seems a very stupid thing for them to do.