Mad Cool Festival 2022

qz3

Just now, The_Preach said:

R.i.p. Mad Cool 2k21 if they continue with not keeping their word about the made agreements.

Some people within Mad Cool desperately want the scoop. Again... But they had the luck to book them, thanks to some major live nation organisers from other European festivals (interesting to book them for multiple shows). With who Metallica is working for ages. This was soo stupid. Again a lack of respect. And this was really the wrong band. 

1 minute ago, Ken19 said:

Some people within Mad Cool desperately want the scoop. Again... But they had the luck to book them, thanks to some major live nation organisers from other European festivals (interesting to book them for multiple shows). With who Metallica is working for ages. This was soo stupid. Again a lack of respect. And this was really the wrong band. 

Personally couldn't agree more on you with that. Love to see Metallica play next year tho, but I reckon that mad cool is digging its own grave with this behaviour.

4 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Yeah well, they continue to fuck up... Why would they breach contract (!) and spoil the announcement of one of the biggest tours of the year? I just don't get it. Metallica could just cancel if they wanted know.

Don’t think they will cancel the contract. Just like Arctic Monkeys. Because it is a well planned tour. They don’t all have the balls like The Strokes, that is because Julian Casablances is an exception and he really controls the booking process. He was aware of what Mad Cool was doing and cancelled the contract. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Don’t think they will cancel the contract. Just like Arctic Monkeys. Because it is a well planned tour. They don’t all have the balls like The Strokes, that is because Julian Casablances is an exception and he really controls the booking process. He was aware of what Mad Cool was doing and cancelled the contract. 

I'm sorry about my lack of knowledge on this subject but when did that happened?

6 minutes ago, Ken19 said:

Julian for president. 

3 minutes ago, joaommaia said:

Deftones for Thursday.

Maybe Phoebe Bridgers before Black Pumas on Friday?

Think that's right, plus The Comet is Coming after NBT and Sigrid before Thrice. 

The Struts before Gang of Youths (the photoshop version is missing the first T, but its on the official one).