Mad Cool Festival 2022

qz3

5 minutes ago, The_Preach said:

Could also be Run The Jewels?

Missing „T“.

6 minutes ago, The_Preach said:

Jamie XX, J. Balvin, Jack White, Jade Bird, James Blake, James Bay, Jess Glynne, Run The Jewels, Jimmy Eat World, Jorja Smith, Alt-J.

Jack White would certainly headline.

12 minutes ago, robmongascy said:

Well that’s Carly Rae Jepson on the first day. NIN dream is getting less likely 😞 

Maybe first sub on Saturday?

Edited by Karlos12345

1 hour ago, DarthSaul said:

That J was definitely botted, scroll the likes and they're largely accounts from different alphabets and 0 posts 

1 hour ago, bluenova said:

Makes sense - looking at the comments there wasn't an act that got lots of mentions, so not a fan base led thing. 

It looks that way, very poor.

21 hours ago, robmongascy said:

E3-B579-F7-7-FF9-4991-B3-C7-15164-C9-FFD

think I managed to get a couple of the undercard in there (shikari is wishful thinking by me to be honest though). Interesting what the short name on the Friday is 

As well as Frank Carter mentioned above, The Last Internationale are below him, The Levitants the last named (before the Loop line) on Wednesday.  The Comet is Coming are next to NBT, Sleep Token two lines below "More", and The Struts two lines below "Leon".

Short name on the Friday is Mø.

(All going from the 2021 poster).

D4-B1-FE10-2521-4-FC9-BEEB-9655719983-BE

updated with a few of the suggestions here. The app I’m using is pretty terrible so I can’t do the smaller bands. Pretty sure Frank Carter won’t fit on the Thursday because there’s a T right after with no dot before it?

I know I’ve placed Thrice probably too high up but I can’t think of who else would fit 

just noticed I’ve spelt Jensen wrong too aha

Edited by robmongascy
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, robmongascy said:

Who are we thinking for the 3 headliners to be announced later on? Dream would be RHCP, NIN and Billie Eilish but that’s probably wishful thinking

Yeah, it looks like the last three days are missing a headliner. Would love that trio! 

40 minutes ago, robmongascy said:

D4-B1-FE10-2521-4-FC9-BEEB-9655719983-BE

updated with a few of the suggestions here. The app I’m using is pretty terrible so I can’t do the smaller bands. Pretty sure Frank Carter won’t fit on the Thursday because there’s a T right after with no dot before it?

I know I’ve placed Thrice probably too high up but I can’t think of who else would fit 

just noticed I’ve spelt Jensen wrong too aha

Good work. I think the second line of Saturday would be Major Lazer/Royal Blood and Zara Larsson before Editors and Leon Bridges/London Grammar after, if the past couple of years are being more or less carried over.

Guess we'll find out on some of those in a week after K, Q, X, V, Ñ and W are done.