Mad Cool Festival 2022

qz3

You can pick a few off on the under card because they are in similar positions to 2021:

Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes, Nothing But Theives, The Last International, Sports Team, The Struts, Santa Salut.  Editors probably. 

Faith No More and The Killers seem obvious. 

Deftones would fit on the first day but as the first named headliner seems less likely?

32 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

No swift, no RHCP, no strokes... 

One more observation from me and then I'll stop analysing it and go back to the football - three of the days only have two headliner spaces, with an asterisk next to them, which looks like it will be "headliner to be added".  Also not quote as many undercard acts listed as on the 2021 poster, so too early to rule anyone out just from this game. 

25 minutes ago, pete76 said:

First name meTallica? 🤔

Good shout. Stumped for who else it could be, barring Elton John 😛

Metallica - Twenty One Pilots - Placebo
Kings of Leon - The Killers
Muse - Faith No More
Billie Eilish - Pixies

edit: maybe too long for Billie Eilish... Mumford & Sons?

Edited by dentalplan

3 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Probably more likely to be back at BBK but maybe Kendrick Lamar?

Yeah I ruled him out for that reason but it's closer to fitting.

6 minutes ago, Kusy said:

Nine Inch Nails

Not a first name headliner I don't think. Surely not above The Killers at any rate.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah I ruled him out for that reason but it's closer to fitting.

Not a first name headliner I don't think. Surely not above The Killers at any rate.

There‘s literally enough space for Nine Inch Nails on 6, 8 and 9 in the second line. Same place on the poster as in 2018.

2 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Is this the full poster? Compared to 2020 and 2021? Or should each day have 3 headliners?

Mentioned earlier, looks like the days with only two have a star next to them which will indicate headliner to be added - and still more to add on the undercard compared to previous years. 

17 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

There‘s literally enough space for Nine Inch Nails on 6, 8 and 9 in the second line. Same place on the poster as in 2018.

I was just discussing headliners.

I think it will be Carly Rae Jepsen and Royal Blood on 6th and 9th though, like this year's. NIN wouldn't be that far back on the 8th either.

19 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Is this the full poster? Compared to 2020 and 2021? Or should each day have 3 headliners?

As @WFD says, looks like the days with a star on the end of the row indicate an extra headliner to be added. Nine Inch Nails could feasibly be one of those.

Edited by dentalplan

13 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I was just discussing headliners.

I think it will be Carly Rae Jepsen and Royal Blood on 6th and 9th though, like this year's. NIN wouldn't be that far back on the 8th either.

As @WFD says, looks like the days with a star on the end of the row indicate an extra headliner to be added.

Maybe second slot on the 9th after Royal Blood?

Guess Red Hot Chili Peppers didn‘t give their permission yet.

Edited by Karlos12345