Mad Cool Festival 2022

qz3

I was hoping to get the full lineup before deciding whether to swap my tickets for Primavera Sound ones. Seems like that's not happening. 

BTW. It is not entirely clear to me if they are revealing all artists beginning with the letter "A" or just showing all the "As" that are in each artists names.

Edited by yosoyyoberdi

2 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

i think they are only showing the letters in each artist's name. 

Yes I think it is supposed to be like "Wheel of Fortune" where if the winner is A, they reveal all of the A's on the poster?

So if they are running it for a few days, with the right combination of letters and knowing what we know from the cancelled line ups, it'll be fairly clear.  Unless people start voting in numbers for Q or X!

If they really show us the poster with headliners and subs, even one letter might be enough to find out most bands. With length of the band‘s name, place in the line up and some letters…could be easy if they start with „r“ or „s“ for example.

Edited by Karlos12345

2 hours ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

Logistically would it not be best to go for the vowels (A, E, I, O, U,) and deduce it from the spacing and number of letters.

Looking like A or T. No idea why so many people want B (which is 3rd) though. Is there an act that might reveal (Billie Eilish fans who can't work out that L would be better?), or are instagrammers just too lazy to go far down the alphabet?