Mad Cool Festival 2022

qz3

8 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Nine Inch Nails and St Vincent are the most prominent ones missing from Primavera so I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up here.

I was more like „no Primavera no NIN in Europe 2022“.

You think they‘d move to Mad Cool when they were supposed to play Primavera and Primavera LA in 2020?

9 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Nine Inch Nails and St Vincent are the most prominent ones missing from Primavera so I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up here.

Hadn’t even considered that this was the reason NIN weren’t at Primavera but yeah, sounds about right.

Goddamnit.

Just now, Karlos12345 said:

I was more like „no Primavera no NIN in Europe 2022“.

You think they‘d move to Mad Cool when they were supposed to play Primavera and Primavera LA in 2020?

I can’t imagine they’re gonna tour and not do Europe, especially as Trent has been very vocal about getting back on the road.

Them not being at Prima is a weird one for the reason you say, but I’m sure there’s a reason why that isn’t just them not touring.

Ah well, 2023 it is...

• Upvote 1

As long as they cross the pond, I‘m happy. But not quite convinced yet to get my hopes up again.

EDIT: What speaks in favor: The gig at Mad Cool in 2018 was insane and Trent specifically mentioned he really enjoyed it and liked the festival.

Edited by Karlos12345

53 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Yes of course, if the dates don't work for them. They're not committed to Primavera, just like any band. It is early in the summer and moving to something like Mad Cool means they could still do multiple other festivals if they had strong offers they needed to link up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eugenio said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPV4NHelQuu

Billie Eilish just announced the 2022 tour today and in July she will be in Europe, so for sure she will headline MC

She announced tour last week. I'm afraid you might be right, she can headline 

• 2 weeks later...