Crazyfool01

Glastonbury sept event attendance poll   

150 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend ?

• Logistics make it impossible
    • I’d attend 1 day
    • I’d attend 2 days
    • I’d look at lineup and base decision on that
    • No I’ve had enough of Glastonbury and council meetings and not being consulted on my daughters potential wedding in my back garden

For me it depends on the line-up. Staying over will likely be really expensive and I'm a long way away, so it'd need to be someone great for me to bother. Would love to be in that field for live music, but so much of what I love and miss about the festival will not be part of it that I'm not sure it's worth it for me personally. Still interested to see who they book though! 

As I've got an event booked for Saturday 18th, I'd be interested in a Friday ticket, subject to whoever is playing. If it's anything like Pilton Party, as great as it is to be on the farm, there's something frustrating about everything finishing at 11pm and not being able to go wandering aimlessly around the SE corner, etc. Usually, that's when the night, and the adventure really begins! IDLES plus a headline-sized act like Chemical Brothers would definitely get me parting with my money. How I'd love to see the Chems on that Pyramid with a full setup

• Like 1

Think I would like to see the lineup first but might see if I can book hotels now to make sure. To allow me to remain lazy an not have to go looking through the September thread can someone remind me if they're looking at doing Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday? 🙂 

5 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Well Premier Inn must have clocked what's happening... their price has gone up by £50 since I looked last week 😮 

Glastonbury premier inn went up £50 from yesterday afternoon to about 10 at night for the 17 and 18th! I blame everyone on here for searching the premier site for details . The not quite as nice travelodge across the road also hiked their prices. There’s another premier inn in Wells I think. 

Think I would like to see the lineup first but might see if I can book hotels now to make sure. To allow me to remain lazy an not have to go looking through the September thread can someone remind me if they're looking at doing Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday? 🙂 

Friday/Saturday 

Get it booked … see u sept and nov potentially ( I hate that word ) 

I've booked the friday off work. I live about 40 mins drive away , but I'd like to have a beer while i'm there, so I'm awaiting info on travel / overnight parking etc - crashing in my camper at shepton showground would be the ideal solution, but it's wait and see really.

If it comes to it, I'll just not drink 🙂