Download 2023

1 hour ago, jump said:

Def Leppard are touring next year which includes festival dates too…

Bore off. 
Well if it is Metallica/BMTH/Metallica and then Def Leppard I can either leave (which is unlikely as I’ll be going with a pal who believes music died in 1989) or I can go sleep early Sunday so I can prepare myself for the slog on Monday morning to take all the gear back to the car. 
This is off course unless there is someone of interest elsewhere.

38 minutes ago, jump said:

So where are we thinking the Def Leppard stadium show will be? Knebworth, Wembley Stadium or Grimsby Town's ground?

Honestly, I’m expecting places like Doncaster, Middlesbrough and Norwich. Maybe Hull, Huddersfield? 

Edited by Andre91

Just now, Swansea93 said:

Probably Swansea or Cardiff /Anfield/Huddersfield/London Stadium

London Stadium is way too ambitious as that is where the real stadium bands play. MK stadium for the “London” date if their stadium tour is a real thing.

On 7/7/2022 at 12:14 AM, gabrielomachado said:

it's mental that Biffy headlined almost every festival on UK, including Download twice and people are saying that they "still have to proof themselves as worthy headliners"

Worth is the wrong wording, it's suitability. No one is saying they shouldn't headline any festival. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

No BMTH so I'd be inclined to leave this. 

They're headlining APE again to 4k people who all got free tickets if they promised to buy some hotdogs and merch. 🤣 Seriously though even if all those above are available, Cupping is likely to save on costs by getting a cheaper headliner. I'd love it to be true but I fear you may get your wish this time round.

14 minutes ago, devilman said:

They're headlining APE again to 4k people who all got free tickets if they promised to buy some hotdogs and merch. 🤣 Seriously though even if all those above are available, Cupping is likely to save on costs by getting a cheaper headliner. I'd love it to be true but I fear you may get your wish this time round.

They've since sold out a 60,000+ arena tour so your obsession with that show doesn't need to be so burning 🙂