New day festival curated by Slowthai taking place at Northampton Cricket Ground on 25th September. Decent lineup, reckon I’ll try get a ticket if it’s reasonably priced 

F4D9EEBB-AE81-4806-A02D-C03126F09650.png

0DCC7350-8318-41D2-BB06-E0F4AA205789.png

11 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Would have been all over this if it wasn’t the same weekend I’m seeing BMTH. 

i was in 2 minds about Happyland, but I realise now it's the same date as the brum BMTH gig. I've been so used to it being an open field, I never think to check for clashes now

Edited by Padjeq
13 hours ago, pedrogooch said:

£55? Oof.

really? where did you get that info from?

Even though I dont like Slowthai, that line up is rather good. And Im close. Still....£55 seems a bit much......

19 hours ago, pedrogooch said:

One of the ticket sites. Dice, I think.

Edit: Here it is on AXS. £50 + fees. 10% everywhere, I guess.

https://www.axs.com/happylandfaqs?q=Happyland

thanks. Got it. :)

That does seem high. Especially for an outdoors gig at the arse end of September. Its gonna be cold....

But I also get how demand for stages/PAs/infrastructure materials etc will be high this year.....

Edited by retromoz
2 hours ago, retromoz said:

thanks. Got it. 🙂

That does seem high. Especially for an outdoors gig at the arse end of September. Its gonna be cold....

But I also get how demand for stages/PAs/infrastructure materials etc will be high this year.....

Exactly. You can sort of see how they got to £50, but given the lineup and equivalent out there AND it's at Northants cricket ground, it still seems high to me.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, is there a way to get back to London after the concerts? Or do you think it is better to find a room in Northampton? 

Thanks in advance

hello Alan.

Usually, back in the day when gigs were happening (remember them?!?), I got the last train from the last train from Northampton to MK a lot (it goes on to London town). ITs around the half 11 mark.

Hope this helps. 

• Upvote 1