GOLD MEMBERSHIP

THEBOILERMAN

18 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Mine was last week! We get so much from this place over the year that Gold Membership really should be a no-brainer for everyone.

Ben
🙂

Totally agreed. 

Discussing music in here has been a huge part of managing to stay relatively sane over the past year or so. 

Agreed.  It's been a strange old year and I've had to pick and choose my threads at times, but the music threads have been A1.  Aside from the general chat around new releases (as always) the stuff like album clubs and album of the month threads have been great. 

And Simpsons memes. Always the Simpsons memes.

Roll on the 2022 R&F shindig 🙂

16 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Thank you the renewals in may will pay for the next three months of server costs. Particularly as there's not really any ticket sales commissions at the moment.

When does commission actually come through Neil?  I've been chugging away via egigs as stuff has been announced, but don't know whether you only see these once the gigs actually take place?

33 minutes ago, Quark said:

When does commission actually come through Neil?  I've been chugging away via egigs as stuff has been announced, but don't know whether you only see these once the gigs actually take place?

Ticket commission s get paid when the show goes ahead if a show is cancelled and refunded the commission is cancelled  and refunded too.

3 hours ago, Quark said:

If only I'd bought some BD tickets on Friday - yes I'm still smarting from my total and utter stupidity and not pressing Go 🙂 

58 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

ouch ! 

Yeah some months the refunds have been s greater amount than the previous month's commission. Commissions are a significant chunk of website income and advertising income fell away to almost nothing a year ago so it's been fantastic to know there's a steady income from the gold subscriptions. Was also great that vat was removed from digital subscriptions a year ago it's meant I've not needed to think about increasing the charge which has been eighteen quid since it was first introduced abou tenn years ago.