1. 1. How Do You Cut Your Pizza?

• Pizza Cutter
    • Knife
    • Scissors
    • Tear With My Hands
    • I Don't Eat Pizza
    • I Don't Cut Pizza, I Eat it With a Knife & Fork
    • I Fold It Over Like a Calzone and Eat it Like a Cornish Pasty

This is very subjective and depends on the type of pizza you have. 

On the softer thin base Italian style then scissors are the best tool for the job. 

If it’s a pizza you’ve left in the oven slightly too long then a more substantial tool is needed. 

If you’re doing the right thing and ordering a pizza in from your local (not pizza express) takeaway then your pizza is likely to be already pre cut and you don’t need any tools. 

Although anyone who eats theirs with a knife and fork should really look back on their life and wonder where they went wrong. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

This is very subjective and depends on the type of pizza you have. 

On the softer thin base Italian style then scissors are the best tool for the job. 

If it’s a pizza you’ve left in the oven slightly too long then a more substantial tool is needed. 

If you’re doing the right thing and ordering a pizza in from your local (not pizza express) takeaway then your pizza is likely to be already pre cut and you don’t need any tools. 

Although anyone who eats theirs with a knife and fork should really look back on their life and wonder where they went wrong. 

This, word for word, is absolutely correct. 

8 minutes ago, BobWillis2 said:

Also the option “I don’t cut pizza I eat it with a knife and fork” is a contradiction. What else would you with the knife apart from cut? Stab the pizza? 

I'm glad this thread is being taken as seriously as it is. It is no light-hearted matter.

2 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Apart from the last paragraph. If eating pizza in a restaurant Italians will, of course, use a knife and fork. Not though if bought by the slice as street food.

Italians may have invented pizza but the western world does it far better than the traditionalists. Thus their tendencies can be disregarded in this conversation. 

6 hours ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

I actually think the states does pizza better than any other country closely followed by Hungary (some of the best pizza I’ve ever eaten was in Budapest). Even the UK is better than Italy at pizza these days. 

Slovenia is amazing for pizza but it's a sit down restaurant with a knife and fork affair.

32 minutes ago, John the Moth said:

I just frisbee my pizzas out the window... if they don’t come back they were never mine in the first place.

Breaking Bad style?

The cast and crew had to make videos telling fans to stop doing it as it was upsetting the owners of the real house.

I use a sharp knife to cut mine.

8 hours ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Italians may have invented pizza but the western world does it far better than the traditionalists. Thus their tendencies can be disregarded in this conversation. 

A double whammy here for the Italians. First, to find out that their pizzas aren't up to much, second that they aren't part of the western world

• Upvote 6