Leaderboard + poster of the day

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

any chance of our rankings being returned to previous ? im now showing  as an apprentice weirdly ? 

Not sure what changes there were with this upgrade but it looks like you've found some. I had to do the upgrade because there were some security fixes. I'll have a proper look at things in a few weeks when I'm home.

Edited by eFestivals

14 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Not sure what changes there were with this upgrade but it looks like you've found some. I had to do the upgrade because there were some security fixes. I'll have a proper look at things in a few weeks when I'm home.

Excellent Thanks Neil 🙂 

• 1 month later...
  1. We used to have a message to tell you if you "won the day" (sorry, don't remember the exact wording) on the user profile page. E.g. https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/profile/70690-stuartbert-two-hats/. EDIT: To clarify it listed the most recent date you won the day - not just if you had won "today"
  2. There was also a leaderboard page at https://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/pastleaders.  Example image attached from older version of the site.

We would like both re-enabled if possible.  Hope this is enough detail.

EfestsWinning.png

Edited by stuartbert two hats

On 8/15/2021 at 8:06 AM, eFestivals said:

i've re-enabled the leaderboard for those who need computer generated affection, changing the reputation levels is too much of a chore for this early in the morning!

Cheers Neil, that's spot on. It's just a bit of gamification 🙂

More importantly, I won the first day back 😁