ALT LDN

pete76

On 8/19/2021 at 12:37 PM, theesundayroast said:

Looks like they are offering ticket holders to 'gift' two tickets to friends. I came across a link for this, put in a random email address and mine and have now been sent two for free! Can definitely sense a lot of 'competition' tickets being offered now.  

If that link's still active I'd be keen to go for a free ticket.

On 8/19/2021 at 12:37 PM, theesundayroast said:

Looks like they are offering ticket holders to 'gift' two tickets to friends. I came across a link for this, put in a random email address and mine and have now been sent two for free! Can definitely sense a lot of 'competition' tickets being offered now.  

Would you mind sending me a link

14 hours ago, JimMacVeigh said:

What a cursed festival. 

This one’s been a disaster from the moment they put that hatchet job of a lineup out in the first place. Was never gonna do well in a regular year - never mind one when it was obvious that a lot of American acts were gonna struggle to make it over. A clear attempt to grab at the demand for festivals after everybody being stuck in for a year, and a big ol’ fail. 

38 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

This one’s been a disaster from the moment they put that hatchet job of a lineup out in the first place. Was never gonna do well in a regular year - never mind one when it was obvious that a lot of American acts were gonna struggle to make it over. A clear attempt to grab at the demand for festivals after everybody being stuck in for a year, and a big ol’ fail. 

I’d agree with that. Just a terrible move to do it so quickly after everything reopened and travel restrictions etc. 

Hilarious how the festival still hasn't even announced that Sleep Token has pulled out yet! They've not even replaced any of the acts that pulled out about a week ago too and every time they post people are just in the comments about refunds, such poor engagement from them! 

4 hours ago, SalviaPlath said:

The fyre festival comparisons are a bit of a stretch. That event had genuine safety concerns for attendees. In this case a few acts cancelled because of a global pandemic. 

More indicative of the way they handled refunds and complete lack of empathy with paying ticket holders. MGK one of the headliners dropped out which a lot of people bought tickets to see and did not offer a refund or replace the act.

They literally said fuck you to those who payed full price for half of what they initially paid for with no option of refund or drinks token or anything.

Also this thread about their treatment of one of the artists Bexey Swan...