ALT LDN

pete76

Unfortunately @JBarbouryou have the same old pricks on here that never know when to give it a rest and take everything seriously.

Whatever I said back in the day years ago is exactly that. And some of what I said in guesses or whatever was genuine stuff etc that I still got called out for because 'higher powers' on here refused to acknowledge I might have predicted something correctly. That's all it was. A preduction, no inside info, no need to get credit for it but no need to get consistently slated for it either which various individuals did from all of these threads and still do now.

Grown bloody men that are stuck up their own arse etc. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, jump said:

I’ve just seen a competition on Kerrang for this, are there any more like when All Points East went into overload on comp tixs?

I enterered this competition. https://www.kerrang.com/the-news/win-four-vip-tickets-to-alt-ldn-plus-a-huge-bar-tab

Seems like a one off thing unless you've seen something else?

1 minute ago, Padjeq said:

I enterered this competition. https://www.kerrang.com/the-news/win-four-vip-tickets-to-alt-ldn-plus-a-huge-bar-tab

Seems like a one off thing unless you've seen something else?

Yeah that's the one I saw. I thought there might be a few more floating about as I can't imagine this selling out with it's weird mish-mash line up.

14 minutes ago, jump said:

Yeah that's the one I saw. I thought there might be a few more floating about as I can't imagine this selling out with it's weird mish-mash line up.

I'm of the same opinion. Like with All Points East a few years back, I don't think they understand what an imposition these festivals can be for people who want to come from outside london. The ticket price is usually sound, but if I went, I either have to get a hotel and a day off work on the tuesday, or miss Carti and maybe Architects (dunno about clashes) to get home - and possibly more acts given it's a bank holiday and trains aren't gonna run so late.

1 hour ago, theesundayroast said:

Looks like they are offering ticket holders to 'gift' two tickets to friends. I came across a link for this, put in a random email address and mine and have now been sent two for free! Can definitely sense a lot of 'competition' tickets being offered now.  

Can you send me the link?

2 hours ago, theesundayroast said:

Looks like they are offering ticket holders to 'gift' two tickets to friends. I came across a link for this, put in a random email address and mine and have now been sent two for free! Can definitely sense a lot of 'competition' tickets being offered now.  

Do you have tickets yourself, or did you just luck out with the email link?

3 hours ago, theesundayroast said:

I'd also like the link if you don't mind mate 

28 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Tickets myself although am very much thinking I'll be off to All Points East instead at the moment. The undercard there is very appealing 

Sorry, I meant did you already have tickets bought before you found the free friends link? If you could send it to me that would be great ta

Everyone thinks MGK is out of this and R+L. I'll be surprised if Carti is there given that he's not even booked at Reading, to make it worth the while. Then you start wondering about your Kid Larois etc 

1 hour ago, Padjeq said:

Sorry, I meant did you already have tickets bought before you found the free friends link? If you could send it to me that would be great ta

Everyone thinks MGK is out of this and R+L. I'll be surprised if Carti is there given that he's not even booked at Reading, to make it worth the while. Then you start wondering about your Kid Larois etc 

Have to say, ALT LDN had a very risky, international lineup and its looking like it has not paid off at all.

4 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Just listening to Yungblud on Radio 1. He said something to the effect of 'I'm second headliner on the second stage at leeds'. He's third on the poster, with MGK in second. Most official source yet imo.

He's subbing Leeds, 3rd down at Reading apparently. Its listed that way if you go to the official websites 

6 hours ago, theesundayroast said:

Any chance you could send me the link too please? Much appreciated if you do, no problem if you don’t want to ☺️

15 hours ago, RonanM said:

ALT LDN now removed from MGKs site. Seems he's defo out now. 

It was never on it apparently (edit: nvm checked wayback machine)

image.png.8c23ebcca73c9caa03d1a866f0f8308c.png

23 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

If the replacement really is that band from Eurovision like I've heard, then I don't think I can even justify my free ticket and I wasn't planning on watching MGK anyway 😅 

image.png.5672aad8ba457a71b8e9c17dc7832271.png

fake

Edited by gfa