Hellfest 2022

DeepFritz

35 minutes ago, jump said:

It's an awesome line up and I've bumped into the odd person in the past who say good things about the fest so I want go for either the NIN or Metallica day (although it's more for Monster Magnet and Sabaton on that day) and then spend a few extra days with the missus in France.

Anyone know any hotels nearby? All the ones I've spotted are about 10+ miles away.

Also if anyone is going to the A7X day check out Moscow Death Brigade earler on in the day, they are just crazy fun live!

I had the same question and dug through some forums. There is supposed to be extended train service and a 15€ bus service from the festival site to Nantes at night. Ride takes 45 min. Sounds convenient, that‘s why I booked a hotel in Nantes.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

I had the same question and dug through some forums. There is supposed to be extended train service and a 15€ bus service from the festival site to Nantes at night. Ride takes 45 min. Sounds convenient, that‘s why I booked a hotel in Nantes.

Cheers for the info!

I've booked a hotel in Nantes too, I can cancel it with no charge so if I don't get tixs then it's not an issue. Now it's just waiting for tickets to go on sale.

I presume they'll say exact hour when passes will be on sale... Anyone with experience from previous years? All tix will fly in a matter of minutes... especially for that NIN day.

Booking hotel in Nantes sounds like a very good idea though. I can do this while I wait for July 8th:)

Edited by r55N

16 minutes ago, r55N said:

I presume they'll say exact hour when passes will be on sale... Anyone with experience from previous years? All tix will fly in a matter of minutes... especially for that NIN day.

Booking hotel in Nantes sounds like a very good idea though. I can do this while I wait for July 8th:)

In their facebook post it said 1 pm (guess CET). For both 7 and 8 July

I expect tickets to go fast as well, but still have hope the NIN day might be alright for people who try to buy in time. I guess 4-day passes and the Metallica day are the ones that are hardest to get.

Anybody with experience in demand for day tickets?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jump said:

It's ticket day, good luck to everyone trying!

I have to wait for tomorrow, as I want a day ticket. But I‘d appreciate feedback from people trying to buy today. Maybe there‘s some learnings, tricks and tweaks to help get through the booking process smoothly.

29 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

I have to wait for tomorrow, as I want a day ticket. But I‘d appreciate feedback from people trying to buy today. Maybe there‘s some learnings, tricks and tweaks to help get through the booking process smoothly.

Totally in the same boat. Any experience from today will be very appreciated. Can I register/sign up somewhere in advance, are all tix digital or I should provide address for physical delivery, how fast tickets sell out (is it Radiohead in Roundhouse fast or a bit better) etc. etc. 

don't think I had a chance. maybe too few tickets left after yesterday's sale. I was 15000th on the queue when I joined there on the second... and an hour later when I was at around 6000 it showed the Sold Out message.
It'll be hard tomorrow...

3 hours ago, jump said:

I'm currently in the queue to get tixs and I'm number "..." in line. lol

Sold out now, fuck! I'm gonna try again tomorrow.

Yeah, I was in the queue as well, just to check how it works. Was in a meeting, after it I got through but no tickets available. Let‘s hope one-day demand is lower.

Edited by Karlos12345
  • Like 1

I was 11000 when entered the queue. Still managed to bag x2 for the NIN day after around 70mins of waiting. YEY! Obviously there were more Metallica fans waiting today and the Saturday & Sunday were already gone when I got in.

Hope you had some success too

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks, Looking for 2 x weekend 2 passes if anybody can point me in the right direction. There are 4 of us, who want to celebrate our 50th birthdays at Hellfest part 2 next year. we have 2 tickets but got bumped out of the queue at purchase stage for the other two because we are in Ireland and the bank thought it strange that there was a purchase in France. Anyway sob story over, but if anybody has any tickets or leads it would be greatly appreciated. Will only buy on ticketswap but willing to pay a little extra as a thank you, wont buy off scalpers full stop. Cheers folks. Geo.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, jump said:

That’s an A+ for you, they have just been announced.

It wasn't difficult to guess! From Avenged Sevenfold/Faith No More to Gojira/Ghost... At least, it's fresh headliners. But added to Deftones, it's a cheap trio for a festival like the Hellfest.