Hellfest 2022

DeepFritz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Zegut announced it's 100% sure there gonna be 2 Hellfest in 2022 with the second one headlined by Metallica. Anyone heard about this recently? If Metallica come in Europe next Summer, they won't be playing lot of festivals, more stadium I guess. Maybe Rock Am Ring (one headliner missing) and Rock Werchter / Werchter Boutique?

51 minutes ago, Archi said:

Zegut announced it's 100% sure there gonna be 2 Hellfest in 2022 with the second one headlined by Metallica. Anyone heard about this recently? If Metallica come in Europe next Summer, they won't be playing lot of festivals, more stadium I guess. Maybe Rock Am Ring (one headliner missing) and Rock Werchter / Werchter Boutique?

If Metallica are in Europe, how are Download never getting them.

• 3 weeks later...

Special announcement on June 17th 6pm. Maybe they'll announce the second weekend. Many French newspapers announced this again (24-25-26 June with Metallica to close the festival). The Mets could do a first European Tour with especially stadiums or a very few festivals (Hellfest + Rock Werchter or Werchter Boutique). Then a proper festivals run in 2023 with DownloadRock Am Ring, etc.

Who the hell (pun intended) is going to play the first weekend?

Guns N' Roses and Foo Fighters schedule won't allow a show during the first Hellfest and Metallica are also set to play the second?

I mean, they have to throw in a big name besides Deftones and Faith No More....

If there are 2 weekend of Hellfest, the first one can keep the line-up from 2020/2021 as many bands are still playing Graspop on the same weekend. So Faith No MoreDeftonesJudas Priest (as System Of A Down are out). The second weekend, if they really have big headliners like Metallica, may be softer: I mean less bands/stages.

I guess we gonna have some answers next week!

1 hour ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

Who the hell (pun intended) is going to play the first weekend?

Guns N' Roses and Foo Fighters schedule won't allow a show during the first Hellfest and Metallica are also set to play the second?

I mean, they have to throw in a big name besides Deftones and Faith No More....

Deftones, Faith No More and someone replacing SOAD in the first (maybe Priest)

Metallica, Foo's and GNR on the second

that's a problem because HF2 would be the strongest lineup this festival ever had and ridiculously stronger than HF1. FNM, Deftones and Priest are great bands but all of those played previous editions without headline, meanwhile HF2 headliners would be the strongest trio they could get

Well. Didn't expect a line-up like this... Hellfest posted a message this morning on Facebook and they're not happy - of course - about the leak. They said that behind an announcement, there's a lot of work from the whole team and they want to thanks the people who are able to wait. Always disappointing when people leaks informations before the official announcement. 

1 hour ago, Archi said:

Well. Didn't expect a line-up like this... Hellfest posted a message this morning on Facebook and they're not happy - of course - about the leak. They said that behind an announcement, there's a lot of work from the whole team and they want to thanks the people who are able to wait. Always disappointing when people leaks informations before the official announcement. 

My french is bad. Are they declining or confirming the leak between the lines?