Coldplay

morph100

36 minutes ago, Quark said:

I like Coldplay in general, but I was proud of that gag and I wasn't willing to waste it.

The only other tidbit I got is that Max Martin has produced this, so you may be more or than the money than you think.

The funny thing is, and I say this as a fan too, lately that's what Coldplay have been doing. half decent. I don't rate any of their albums as terrible, but too many of them are just this: half decent.

2 hours ago, maelzoid said:

The only other tidbit I got is that Max Martin has produced this, so you may be more or than the money than you think.

The funny thing is, and I say this as a fan too, lately that's what Coldplay have been doing. half decent. I don't rate any of their albums as terrible, but too many of them are just this: half decent.

You’re exactly right. Everyday Life perhaps the worst example of inconsistency. 

Is there definitely an album coming or is it a one off single? 

18 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

You’re exactly right. Everyday Life perhaps the worst example of inconsistency. 

Is there definitely an album coming or is it a one off single? 

Nothing official, but pretty strong rumours there is an album called Music of the Spheres.

• Upvote 1

If anyone wants to hear the new song I’ve got a clip of it on Facebook messenger it’s very 80s. Or if anyone can tell me how to save it and upload it here on my iPhone I will.

also I’m hearing they have just recorded an opening for the Brits? Lots of fireworks on the O2 or something. To be honest I’m only interested in getting drunk out my mind and spouting nonsense on here for the brits.

2 hours ago, morph100 said:

Here it is, I’m a technical genius and worked it out all on my own

Love it.  Whoever mentioned Boys of Summer previously was bang on - can definitely hear clear hints of it.  I know many won’t like it, too commercial, too poppy, whatever, but it sounds great to these ears - love the 80’s vibes and sounds really upbeat / feel-good.